Recommitted Hunter Clark [OOC 2023] - Linked with North, manager says he's staying

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting kid. Would’ve picked him as more of a mountain guy. Was surprised to hear that jungle animals are more up his alley.

Jungle love is driving him mad, it’s driving him crazy.

Gee whiz, some strange posting going on in here

You think this is bad, you should have read the Jason Horne-Francis thread in the last 2 weeks, mods have had their work cut out cleaning out that cesspool.

Big a big week but a very good one.

Hopefully enough for Clark to pull his finger out and reach his potential.

Hopefully he gets a bit of luck as well.
Nice one… yeah Rossy instantly makes you better.

Here’s your Xmas/Chanuka Present, load up on the Saints against a Essendon next year… nobody owns Bradley more than Rossy, Cept maybe Al ‘sound parental advice’ Clarkson.
Lol, he won’t want out.
agree with this… he’s all yours.

Different voice, he’ll play 200 quality games for you and we’ll end up looking like idiots for not taking the 6 pick downgrade.

This is how tragic clubs work.

You’re obsessed with us… aren't you?

Help me out here, but why would, I assume….a fully grown Carlton Supporter, be reading about JHF and entering a Hunter Clark thread and whinging about said content?

Do you realise how sad that is?

I feel sorry for you, you should consider our depression and anxiety thread where some of our people go to feel better (not me of course, I’m not sad). I think you’ll be more comfortable there with some of our less savage, empathetic fans who genuinely care what others think.

Not taking sides, both North and Port fans are to blame for that thread descending into an juvenile circus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's only a ten minute walk from Arden St to the zoo. I reckon we'd throw in a free membership, maybe even get an elephant named after him. Hunter might not be appropriate though, if someone yells that out it might cause a stampede.

Yes he will, he looked like he was seriously Sh**ting himself, in the introduction meeting.
He knows the pain that’s coming his way!

aussie rules footy GIF by AFL

Few in here got a bit touchy about my comments re Hunter & Ratten. Turns out he wasn’t the only one with an issue…
It turns out that apparently Paul Connors said on the radio yesterday that St Kilda told Hunter to explore his options.

We initiated the whole thing, not Hunter.

It turns out that apparently Paul Connors said on the radio yesterday that St Kilda told Hunter to explore his options.

We initiated the whole thing, not Hunter.
I take a lot of what player agents say with a grain of salt but if true its hard to see him there beyond this year unless he has a really good 2023.

you lose bargaining power when you pretty much tell a player they are disposable and to look around

and now he knows that and coming out of contract
So if he leaves at seasons end, a club is either going to pay a decent price for a good player of which there is plenty of examples of first round picks being traded for similar players

Or

He fails under RTB, in which case - it’s hard to make a strong argument he is a good player and chances are we don’t lose much and nothing to be over excited for if you are the club landing him.

So either way, North pay the going rate and the small tiny chance he ends up at the hawks via the pre season draft would scare you guys into paying up.

Saints don’t really lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back