Recommitted Tarryn Thomas [OOC 2024] - Staying at North

Remove this Banner Ad

A sublime talent with serious baggage.

Contracted for another year, but rumoured to be exploring trades.

Last week, David King suggested he could be traded out for GC’s first.

Is that trade deal a serious chance? Failing that, what would clubs be prepared to give up for him?

And doesn't seem to realise the Suns would have a top ten pick if they didn't need it for Walter, which they aren't giving up for a bloke who isn't worth a top ten pick and looks as likely to be in prison as the footy field in a couple of years time.

BB - 1

Kingy - A big fat goose egg

After their troubles with Elijah Hewett (not the Eagles version), I don't think they'd touch this with a 10 foot pole, IMO.

Elijah Taylor.

And you're right, surely nobody will touch Tarryn. As soon as the Roos part ways with him, he will be out of the system forever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes trade him to Essendon that club is up and about it has 1,stimulate place 2 has a weapon to help and 3 we at North will say Danks for Essendon taking him.
Can't believe you made the effort to post this and think it was amusing. It's barely coherent and that's generous.

For the record I would be shocked if he is playing AFL again next year that it's not at Essendon. Seems like he was always one of Scotts favourites and he will believe he can get him back on the straight and narrow.

Would a trade even need to be facilitated or now that he has been sacked he can sign anywhere as a DFA?

Can't believe you made the effort to post this and think it was amusing. It's barely coherent and that's generous.

For the record I would be shocked if he is playing AFL again next year that it's not at Essendon. Seems like he was always one of Scotts favourites and he will believe he can get him back on the straight and narrow.

Would a trade even need to be facilitated or now that he has been sacked he can sign anywhere as a DFA?
Well coming from an Essendon supporter that’s funny your club has history.
So posting anything about my club or any club think carefully anything you post in a cheap shot way will be answered very quickly.

Unfortunately he was

Someone had to get the coin at the time and he was one of the better players

Ah well the war chest grows
Far out, just makes it even worse the life he tossed away compared to what it will be now if he has to find his way with a "real job".

I don't know what happened, but why aren't the police involved if it is that bad.
If it's threatening messages, you can understand why the victim does not want to go down the police/court path. Last time, the police agreed to drop the charge when the judge ordered him to donate $1000 to charity.

If it's threatening messages, you can understand why the victim does not want to go down the police/court path. Last time, the police agreed to drop the charge when the judge ordered him to donate $1000 to charity.
I think he should go to police. If I sent a threatening message to somebody, why in a million years would they want to contact my employer. It's not my employers business.

I think he should go to police. If I sent a threatening message to somebody, why in a million years would they want to contact my employer. It's not my employers business.
You think TT should go to the police? For sending threatening messages to his ex?

The courts, the club & the AFL had already ordered him to sort his issues out via therapy, various behavioural programmes, etc last time he did something similar. Even then, he didn't complete the programme satisfactorily the first time & had to go back & do it again.

Now he's re-offended again.

Perhaps you've heard of the AFL Integrity Unit? It deals with any allegations that may contravene the AFL’s Rules and Policies. This includes but not limited to complaints relating to vilification, discrimination, wagering, illicit substances, concerns involving children or minors, grooming, sexual or physical assault, along with security or risk related concerns identified at their AFL partner stadiums.

So yes, it very much is the business of the club & the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back