Recommitted Hunter Clark [signs 2 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

He will stay, but i think the argument of "Why would he leave St.Kilda for North" is an interesting one.

Blind freddie can see Norths ceiling is higher than St.Kildas at the moment. Hunter Clark the same age as LDU, Stephenson, CCJ and a year younger than Simpkin, Larkey and Zurhaar. They are all coming through together. Thats enticing enough for a player to make a move.

St.Kilda overachieving at the moment and will slip out of the 8 this year

He will stay, but i think the argument of "Why would he leave St.Kilda for North" is an interesting one.

Blind freddie can see Norths ceiling is higher than St.Kildas at the moment. Hunter Clark the same age as LDU, Stephenson, CCJ and a year younger than Simpkin, Larkey and Zurhaar. They are all coming through together. Thats enticing enough for a player to make a move.

Why is it enticing? Because there will be players there of similar age?

If St Kilda come sniffing around Miles Bergman then Hunter Clark would be my price.

A big sell last year other than playing for clarko was playing with his best mate LDU

Blind Freddie is drunk again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The offer of a second rounder last year was spot on and only due to contract. Another underwhelming season later, out of contract, you’d be lucky to get that IMO.
Well we will just let it play out and see what happens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back