Recommitted Dylan Shiel [OOC 2024; reports he may move? Dodoro says he is a 'required player']

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, what we have here on offer today is a fine physical specimen, a former All Australian, a meticulous trainer and not a hair out of place when he takes the football field. With a body chiseled out of granite and looks that could've earned him a role on the recent Barbie movie you have the opportunity to score yourselves a first class asset for club social media promotions and perhaps even the odd good game or two. Ladies and Gentlemen I'd like to open the bidding up to the masses, can we get a start somewhere near the early/mid second round..?

If we can get a second and somehow package that with another second to move into the first...

St. Kilda currently only have 21.

The only way Essendon are getting that IMO if they pay close to all of his salary, and even then....

Shiel has almost zero worth, especially with that contract. Essendon would be better of keeping him unless he is absolutely desperate to just get out.

Late first rounder would be fine. Prefer to keep him though.

I'm sure many clubs would be willing to do that.

Essendon of course would have to pay 100% of his salary, stock their fridges with Gatorade for a decade, mow and curate that clubs training ground for a few years and send a F2 back.

Essendon posters are absolutely dreaming in this thread...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we should have let him go personally. He's not winning a flag here and it was a way to upgrade our draft hand whilst paying salary. He'll be best 22 but shunted to half forward in all likelihood. We could have had enough ammo to go for another later first if we let him go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back