Recommitted Nick Haynes [OOC 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

The numbers are so insane for a VFL player

you‘ve used that description in a couple of posts now.

1 VFL game in the past 3 years (round 12, 2022)
58 AFL games over the same time frame, including 20 this year (4 as the sub)

Nick Haynes is not a VFL player - and he’s not going anywhere anyway

/thread

you‘ve used that description in a couple of posts now.

1 VFL game in the past 3 years (round 12, 2022)
58 AFL games over the same time frame, including 20 this year (4 as the sub)

Nick Haynes is not a VFL player - and he’s not going anywhere anyway

/thread
Do you genuinely think haynes is best 22 in 2024 for GWS? Because I sure don't, and that is why I describe him as such.

Do you genuinely think haynes is best 22 in 2024 for GWS? Because I sure don't, and that is why I describe him as such.
I reckon he'll play 15+ games, some as sub like this year. But he IS behind Taylor, Buckley. Himmel and Idun as a tall, and probably behind Cumming as well ... but those guys won't all play a fulls eason, you can bet

North has been in discussions with Haynes for months.
Dawson is raw, we need some experience and professionalism around our young players and Haynes would be excellent in that role.
I believe a deal is in play but there’s a bit to go before or if it gets over the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought kickitallovertheshop69 broke the news to the NMFC BF faithful just last yesterday!
Would be a good get for us.
We've finished doing God's work at the foot of the ladder. Someone else can have a shot, and then we can get suitably outraged.
Will be fun times.

North has been in discussions with Haynes for months.
Dawson is raw, we need some experience and professionalism around our young players and Haynes would be excellent in that role.
I believe a deal is in play but there’s a bit to go before or if it gets over the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, nah.

Where’s those desperate Crows nuffies who thought we were throwing away our pick 7?
Why don't you pull out any quotes in this thread.

I'm on record for not wanting Haynes as Imo he is cooked.

Yeah, nah.
Fair call.

I never said it was a done deal by any means. The only thing I said was if he moves it would be to North.

Would have loved him at Arden St but respect his decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need.
Just need to direct them to this thread and the Crows board and all the “insider info” that crows fans took to mean you were getting pick 7 as a salary dump with Haynes.
So you have got nothing...just as I thought... apart from a good old whinge!

There was inside information that the Crows were considering Haynes as a salary dump... but at no time was is it categorical that pick 7 was on the table.

So you have got nothing...just as I thought... apart from a good old whinge!

There was inside information that the Crows were considering Haynes as a salary dump... but at no time was is it categorical that pick 7 was on the table.
Nothing? I literally wrote where to find all the laughter, I mean info.
🤣whose whinging? Adelaide fans taking the itk from Carlton’s info of “Haynes and a pick is coming” and convert that to a “pick 7 because salary dump” has been hilarious.
Put a smile on my dial for a week.

Nothing? I literally wrote where to find all the laughter, I mean info.
🤣whose whinging? Adelaide fans taking the itk from Carlton’s info of “Haynes and a pick is coming” and convert that to a “pick 7 because salary dump” has been hilarious.
Put a smile on my dial for a week.
Yet, you haven't come up with one solitary post...

I wonder why...

Because I’m not your secretary. 👍😁
You were the one making claims... not me.

Yet when I ask you to back them up, you have got nothing!

We all know your haven't exactly been truthful on this.

You were the one making claims... not me.

Yet when I ask you to back them up, you have got nothing!

We all know your haven't exactly been truthful on this.
Been pretty factual and straight forward actually. Especially as they are littered through out this and the Adelaide board rumours thread.

Accusations of being called a liar now? Going to double dare me next?
Amusing considering every one here read the ridiculous posts of pick 7.

But kudos to you. 🤣

Been pretty factual and straight forward actually. Especially as they are littered through out this and the Adelaide board rumours thread.

Accusations of being called a liar now? Going to double dare me next?
Amusing considering every one here read the ridiculous posts of pick 7.

But kudos to you. 🤣
If you are being factual that some made claims as you are suggesting, it really wouldn't be difficult to back it up with quotes.

But you would prefer to get argumentive rather showing me a quote.

We all know why...

I can't be bothered asking again, because clearly you have nothing to back up your false claim.

North was the club who were chasing him that made the most sense to me, the only reasons I can think the Crows and Hawks pursued him was because of the supposed 'salary cap dump pick' attached to any potential Haynes trade (which I think may have just been a myth/unfounded rumour)

North was the club who were chasing him that made the most sense to me, the only reasons I can think the Crows and Hawks pursued him was because of the supposed 'salary cap dump pick' attached to any potential Haynes trade (which I think may have just been a myth/unfounded rumour)
I certainly saw it as a cap dump.

But I also agree North could actually use him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back