Delisted Quinton Narkle [delisted, vying for a spot on Richmond's list]

Remove this Banner Ad

Drafted at pick 60 in 2016. Been in and out of Geelong's side for 5 years. Averaged 22 touches a game in the VFL past 2 years but keeps getting played as a small forward in their AFL side. What would his worth be?

We will delist him and he will be a dfa (unless gws want him in the bruhn trade etc and he wants to go in which case we will throw him in for free).

Drafted at pick 60 in 2016. Been in and out of Geelong's side for 5 years. Averaged 22 touches a game in the VFL past 2 years but keeps getting played as a small forward in their AFL side. What would his worth be?

DFA.

But curious where this small forward idea comes from. He does not play as a small forward, at all. He's a midfielder who doesn't chase or tackle.

BUT

If some fool club wants to think they are geting a small forward who averages 22 touches a game in the VFL, then you can have him for a second rounder.

DFA.

But curious where this small forward idea comes from. He does not play as a small forward, at all. He's a midfielder who doesn't chase or tackle.

BUT

If some fool club wants to think they are geting a small forward who averages 22 touches a game in the VFL, then you can have him for a second rounder.
He’s short and indigenous so naturally everyone just assumes he’s a small forward

We don't have many small forwards would happily take him for nothing worth a punt imo
Except he isn't a small forward. He's a small mid who is lazy.

He has the talent but unfortunately lacks the desire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really frustrating player to watch.

There are times where he looks a million bucks. Shai Boltonesque with his ability to burst and dance through packs.

Then there are other 90% of times where he just looks shite.

There's a good footballer in there somewhere. Maybe a change of scenery will do him a world of good.

There are times where he looks a million bucks. Shai Boltonesque with his ability to burst and dance through packs.

There's a good footballer in there somewhere. Maybe a change of scenery will do him a world of good.

The worry is that the penny hasn't dropped after six years in Geelong's system.

The worry is that the penny hasn't dropped after six years in Geelong's system.

Some players are just content.

Would look a million bucks playing in the bush leagues and probably make a decent packet too if it doesn't work out.

Worth a punt as a DFA imo. Genuinely talented.

Youngish player at Geelong, no real surprise there is talk of trading/delisting!

I think he'd be good for the Bombers, North, Saints or Hawks.

I wish he came home to Freo at the end of 2020 though, could have found a spot in the 22 back then.

Youngish player at Geelong, no real surprise there is talk of trading/delisting!

I think he'd be good for the Bombers, North, Saints or Hawks.

I wish he came home to Freo at the end of 2020 though, could have found a spot in the 22 back then.
If Blake Acres is gone, I would take a punt on him. Has pace and can play on a wing or forward flank

Remove this Banner Ad

Back