Delisted Quinton Narkle [delisted, vying for a spot on Richmond's list]

Remove this Banner Ad

If he didnt keep picking up troublesome ankle injuries he'd be getting more games.

Would be interesting if he could just stay injury free and fit for a full season and get some consistency in his games.

Rules out heading West as he wouldnt survive the hard Optus surface and harder grounds.

Free to good home:

2016 Model with flashy exterior and style throughout. Great turning and handling, but a lot left to be desired under the hood.

P.S. packet of chips dependant on flavour, may be considered

The issue being that he is in his mid twenties. If the penny hasn’t dropped yet…

If only he didn't have to contend with Selwood, Duncan, Dangerfield, Guthrie, GAJ, Parfit, Menegola and the new shiny draftee during his time at the club. Them and injuries are a tough bunch to crack...

If Blake Acres is gone, I would take a punt on him. Has pace and can play on a wing or forward flank
He's not fit enough or defensive enough to play either of these roles. He's an inside mid for a quarter to a half and then needs to get a mysterious injury so you can sub him out at half time.

Youngish player at Geelong, no real surprise there is talk of trading/delisting!
Nothing to do with his age and more to do with the fact that he is lazy and only runs one way. If Geelong needs to keep young, average players on the list to lower the average list age then we'd be back with the rest of the pack and not playing in a GF tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only he didn't have to contend with Selwood, Duncan, Dangerfield, Guthrie, GAJ, Parfit, Menegola and the new shiny draftee during his time at the club. Them and injuries are a tough bunch to crack...
He did have to contend with Parfitt, for the spot Parfitt won. Same with Constable. Not good enough, depth only. I hope he has another chance, but he was Motlop 2.0, just five years too late.

He did have to contend with Parfitt, for the spot Parfitt won. Same with Constable. Not good enough, depth only. I hope he has another chance, but he was Motlop 2.0, just five years too late.
Unfair to Motlop. He kicked 38 and 44 for us in two seasons and Narkle ain’t come close to that. He was nothing special himself though

Unfair to Motlop. He kicked 38 and 44 for us in two seasons and Narkle ain’t come close to that. He was nothing special himself though
No, you are right - Motlop was a definite class above, and he deserved his spot in the ones. I meant similar style player - agile in traffic, attacking and good hands - but not our best defensive runner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back