Media GN80s Lock of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

seh6p.gif

Does Wacky Tiger know you're borrowing his gifs?

It's a pity your spacebar is a bit sticky, because otherwise you were doing so well...

Yeah sorry, I was thinking about the premiership we are gonna win

133722272.jpg

It's that time of the week Qootiers

We actually had a lock since the last lock of the week. The ill fated Concerns thread.

Anyway, back to making you people some money. This weeks Lock of the week is The East Side Hawks. In my research I found the Hawks are statistically, asthetically, sexually, comedically and overall better than the HaroLad led campaigners the Bagdad Bombers.

With brahj cracking the ton already and The Filth Wizard not far behind the Hawks have managed to take an substandard, infantile match thread and turn it into something of substance.

On field the Hawks will be breathing fire after last weeks disappointing performance. Look for Mr Eagle , Biggie and Brown Bottle to have massive games, giving brahj the full service whilst he kicks 10.

Hawks by 97 points

Lock it in, people. Mortgage your house, your car, your yacht, whatever the bank will take. Your life of luxury and hedonism is just around the corner.

As they say, better than bank interest.

I tell you what I hope this prediction is correct because my SuperQoach side needs Biggie to perform better than his meagre effort last weekend.

On field the Hawks will be breathing fire after last weeks disappointing performance. Look for Mr Eagle , Biggie and Brown Bottle to have massive games, giving brahj the full service whilst he kicks 10.

I tell you what I hope this prediction is correct because my SuperQoach side needs Biggie to perform better than his meagre effort last weekend.
Been moved to FP brah.

Will be a s**t output.

View attachment 335070

It's that time of the week Qootiers

We actually had a lock since the last lock of the week. The ill fated Concerns thread.

Anyway, back to making you people some money. This weeks Lock of the week is The East Side Hawks. In my research I found the Hawks are statistically, asthetically, sexually, comedically and overall better than the HaroLad led campaigners the Bagdad Bombers.

With brahj cracking the ton already and The Filth Wizard not far behind the Hawks have managed to take an substandard, infantile match thread and turn it into something of substance.

Hawks by 97 points

Close enough. :thumbsu:

I approve of this thread.

All I had to do is just bet the opposite of what the Turtle Man suggests, and I've quadruped my original bet!

Absolutely brilliant! (And hard luck, as well, Hawks.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus. Are you doing a Josh Hill and moving permanently to a FP or should I resist the temptation to delist you?
Have to ask management mate.

First time I've ever been moved there since my rookie days

Have to ask management mate.

First time I've ever been moved there since my rookie days
You've obviously been replaced by younger, prettier rookies. Think it's time to accept your fate. INT will be next.

oxford-boss-alarm-disc-lock-47e.jpg

Happy Media Monday Qooty Fanatics.

It's that time of the week again where prognosticator extraordinaire GN80 provides guidance to those looking to make a little money to stay afloat in this cruel dark world.

Having gone through each match with the ever reliable Qootywin App (Download now from GNTunes) the results are in and we have a silver bullet special which will help you keep the lights on.

Murphy's Law has been a constant companion for the East Side Hawks so far in season 23 however Coach Sim and Club Captain The Filth Wizard called a 5am training session in order to atone for the slow start to the season. Having witness the session first hand I can report the players trained with a fury never before seen by any Qooty club. The poor Royals are in for a tough game on Sunday, those poor campaigners won't know what hit them.

The Hawks also have chosen to travel to Gold City early in order to give the side an opportunity to bond, starting with a bicep curl session tonight. The session will of repetitions rather than weight, they will be lifting 375ml cans of MB.

The Hawks have responded brilliantly to the cavalcade of challenges and will look to cash in on some unrewarded good form and launch their assault on the Season 23 premiership.

East Side Hawks by 115 points.

Please remember, gamble responsibly

View attachment 336002

It's that time of the week again where prognosticator extraordinaire GN80 provides guidance to those looking to make a little money to stay afloat in this cruel dark world.

Having gone through each match with the ever reliable Qootywin App (Download now from GNTunes) the results are in and we have a silver bullet special which will help you keep the lights on.

Murphy's Law has been a constant companion for the East Side Hawks so far in season 23 however Coach Sim and Club Captain The Filth Wizard called a 5am training session in order to atone for the slow start to the season. Having witness the session first hand I can report the players trained with a fury never before seen by any Qooty club. The poor Royals are in for a tough game on Sunday, those poor campaigners won't know what hit them.

The Hawks also have chosen to travel to Gold City early in order to give the side an opportunity to bond, starting with a bicep curl session tonight. The session will of repetitions rather than weight, they will be lifting 375ml cans of MB.

The Hawks have responded brilliantly to the cavalcade of challenges and will look to cash in on some unrewarded good form and launch their assault on the Season 23 premiership.

Locksmiths must love you!

View attachment 336002

GN80, why you do this to us?? Why?? WHYYYYYY????

A round by round interpretation of the taping of lock of the week at GN80's place

ROUND 1

1.jpg

ROUND 2

2.jpg

ROUND 3

3.jpg

Anyway, with out further ado, here's this weeks lock of the week,

kuat-bottle-lock.jpg

Welcome SFA Savages

GN80 here with all the tips you will ever need to make a mountain of cash out of those evil, evil betting agencies.

I have dusted off the Qootywin App and entered the data. The results are in.

This particular club has reached a crossroads, do they continue on the same path, wasting talent and blowing opportunities or will they find the catalyst to kick start the biggest revival since the events of Easter Sunday (if you're into that).

My money is on the latter option, therefore my lock of the week is.......................

The Coney Island Warriors by 11 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back