Official Team Thread Gold City Royals S27 Official Team Thread - New Season, New Hostile Takeover

Remove this Banner Ad

**** up campaigner, you’re lucky to even be a wench in this regime.

Also, The Filth Wizard, you were talking earlier about missed connections. I’m glad I get to play with Rodders.
I’m a wench!!! Really?
You have no idea how I feel... I’ve never ever been anything!
I feel like standing atop the Royal Palace and shouting it to the world “I’M SOMEBODY, I’M A WENCH”
You guys are the best!

Hi [insert team name here] how are you all doing, hope you're all having a great preseason. Just wanted to find out the names of your new rookies as I'm looking at opening a rookie thread just for rookies. So we can meet and lend support to each other during our tough first season.

Best wishes, Caz.

Hi [insert team name here] how are you all doing, hope you're all having a great preseason. Just wanted to find out the names of your new rookies as I'm looking at opening a rookie thread just for rookies. So we can meet and lend support to each other during our tough first season.

Best wishes, Caz.
Another season, another rookie being given lines to win an EKA

Best wishes, Caz.
Have you joined the players union?

Just want to introduce myself .....WW here, in my new Bombers role, as Head of Community Engagement

This is an important new role initiated by Tony Lynn 15 & TheCoach16 to develop better relationships between the Bombers and the wider SFA Community

If you have any suggestions, feedback, or input ...that could improve the relationship between our great team & your group ......I will only be too happy to liaise via PM

Remember, our goal is for you to enjoy you experience with Bombers during S27 and experience our great hospitaility

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news guys, we are all systems go for match threads going up next week with squad submission due by the weekend. I also made a small request figuring if this is the new Royals we should start by going for the best so we'll be looking to dismantle the reigning premiers away as they unfurl their premiership flag.

Just want to introduce myself .....WW here, in my new Bombers role, as Head of Community Engagement

This is an important new role initiated by Tony Lynn 15 & TheCoach16 to develop better relationships between the Bombers and the wider SFA Community

If you have any suggestions, feedback, or input ...that could improve the relationship between our great team & your group ......I will only be too happy to liaise via PM

Remember, our goal is for you to enjoy you experience with Bombers during S27 and experience our great hospitaility

giphy.gif

Delete your account.

New Captain steals one of his players Numbers.

Royals in crisis.

Well, it's one of those kinda funny things... I could blame the last captains for not making any amendments to either their team OP or their squad submission list for the entirety of S26 or I could blame the player for not responding to any tags since this thread started up.

What I will say though is imthecaptainnow.gif

Why do Richmond supporters post like such sassy bitches?

Anyway I saw ND shopping at KMart for home decor. Embarrassing.

I heard his house is covered in weather vanes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back