Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 25 Official Team Thread #firsttosix

Remove this Banner Ad

tenor.gif
How do you un-see gifs?

Hi Royals,

For the one or two that care I feel I should get a bit real and explain why I have decided that my time in the league is over.
My RL is very hectic right now with work and home, little bub on the way. I have big things in the pipe line with work so have decided to concentrate more on that. Blacky was happy to keep me on the list but unfortunately I have an addiction and would probably post and waste more valuable work time.

By not being on a team I can't get sucked into match threads etc etc. I'm not leaving BigFooty and will of course continue to check out the going ons here. My usage on here will just continue to decline as it has been, god knows I've posted enough for 100 people.

All the best Royals, you have some genuine good cats here.

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.

94vTp1U.gif

All the very best mate, was fun while it lasted. Enjoy you new little person and hope you succeed in your new work opportunity.

Hi Royals,

For the one or two that care I feel I should get a bit real and explain why I have decided that my time in the league is over.
My RL is very hectic right now with work and home, little bub on the way. I have big things in the pipe line with work so have decided to concentrate more on that. Blacky was happy to keep me on the list but unfortunately I have an addiction and would probably post and waste more valuable work time.

By not being on a team I can't get sucked into match threads etc etc. I'm not leaving BigFooty and will of course continue to check out the going ons here. My usage on here will just continue to decline as it has been, god knows I've posted enough for 100 people.

94vTp1U.gif

tumblr_o70p9m4H8C1v4brbfo1_500.gif

The main point of Qooty (adjusted for this season) is to take as many marks as possible. Congrats Royal's. We are leading the comp. Winners.

Goal of the Day Re-cap

After a 5 round hiatus the Goal of the Day will be back shortly but before we get to the last 5 round's nominees, let's recap the winners from round 1 to 6.

Round 1:

upload_2018-4-19_13-20-13.png

Round 2:

upload_2018-4-19_13-21-22.png
Round 3:

upload_2018-4-19_13-21-57.png
Round 4:

upload_2018-4-19_13-23-21.png
Round 5:

upload_2018-4-19_13-23-40.png
Round 6:

upload_2018-4-19_13-24-27.png

Hi Royals,

94vTp1U.gif

Stealing this post because I never really bothered to explain why I basically stopped posting. It's basically this, except I'm foreveralone :'(:'(:'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R12 vs Rats

GCR HO K M H T FF FA G B Dt
Cloud_ 0 10 0 14 5 5 0 1 0 89

R13 vs Warriors

Cloud_ 0 16 0 11 7 5 0 1 1 110

R14 vs Wonders

Cloud_ 0 13 0 11 8 4 1 2 0 106

R15 vs Hawks

Cloud_ 0 11 0 16 6 5 2 2 0 100

* I'm good. The switch to RR was ingenius.

We should be sitting in 8th position at the moment. Beat the Dragons we'll make finals, lose we'll need to the Demons and Bears to lose to stay in 8th.

Our match thread this week seems to be missing.
Just because we're not in the top 8 shouldn't preclude us from having a match thread this week. Blacky how about we issue an open challenge to one of the other loser clubs this week?

Just because we're not in the top 8 shouldn't preclude us from having a match thread this week. Blacky how about we issue an open challenge to one of the other loser clubs this week?
Hawks are the biggest losers I know

Already having pre-season surgery

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back