Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 25 Official Team Thread #firsttosix

Remove this Banner Ad

I know right. Some one else says something about one of your Loyal players, so you take their word for it and delist them. :eek:

He wasn't delisted at all, all players are free agents in the off-season and another team made a claim they signed him, which wasn't disputed so we didn't name him on our list.

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-22_21-9-33.png
    upload_2018-2-22_21-9-33.png
    10 KB · Views: 99

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After making an executive decision,
Round 3 GOTD Winner is:

upload_2018-2-27_19-29-25.png
A dentist, a mongrel, a hoof, an over-the-shoulder handball, and a big mark for a straight kick at goal?
Couldn't go past it for a team goal of the week - icing provided by
OES

Round 4 Goal of the Day Voting here.

Last edited:
Nah not taking credit for that. Great set up by the backline. Coast to coast for a big goal at a crucial time. Thanks for the assist cakey.

#cheesecakeclubforeva

Hi Royals,

For the one or two that care I feel I should get a bit real and explain why I have decided that my time in the league is over.
My RL is very hectic right now with work and home, little bub on the way. I have big things in the pipe line with work so have decided to concentrate more on that. Blacky was happy to keep me on the list but unfortunately I have an addiction and would probably post and waste more valuable work time.

By not being on a team I can't get sucked into match threads etc etc. I'm not leaving BigFooty and will of course continue to check out the going ons here. My usage on here will just continue to decline as it has been, god knows I've posted enough for 100 people.

All the best Royals, you have some genuine good cats here.

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.

94vTp1U.gif

Hi Royals,

For the one or two that care I feel I should get a bit real and explain why I have decided that my time in the league is over.
My RL is very hectic right now with work and home, little bub on the way. I have big things in the pipe line with work so have decided to concentrate more on that. Blacky was happy to keep me on the list but unfortunately I have an addiction and would probably post and waste more valuable work time.

By not being on a team I can't get sucked into match threads etc etc. I'm not leaving BigFooty and will of course continue to check out the going ons here. My usage on here will just continue to decline as it has been, god knows I've posted enough for 100 people.

All the best Royals, you have some genuine good cats here.

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.

94vTp1U.gif
We’re finally team mates and you do this to me? Smh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back