Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Read an interesting article that based on manufacturing techniques and capabilities that graphite shafts are the shafts of the future because it gives the manufacturer so much more power to build all the variables as they like in terms of weight, stiffness, flex points, torque, etc. moreso than what they can do with steel shafts.

I bought a bag today. A cart bag. I've carried my clubs 99% of the time for 20 years but Saturday we have club foursomes, 36 holes in one day and forecast for 10-20mm. I can't carry in those conditions. I don't mind a shower or two but in Hobart that means pretty much all day rain (our rain is very light and almost misty). It's last years Fortress model. Full waterproof.

OMFG

THAT DDH ball was the kouta
The old Maxfli would have been one of my deceased old mans balls....must be at least 50 years old? he would be rolling in his grave if he new I posted one of his agates online lol. My favs were the Top Flites...30 years ago...and the Wilson Titaniums about 15 years ago.

loving the look of the new taylor made 770s. pure sex. along with mizunos. its between those and whatever titleist come out with end of the year. and maybe ping

What's your thoughts on the P760s

Mate is looking to sell them to me. $850 for 4-PW

There only a few months old

Is that a god buy? I can't see them on GolfBox anymore

They were around $14-1500 a set, new.

Pretty good buy as long as they’ve been well maintained.

Take it mate! wait, shafts suitable for and to you?

Take it mate! wait, shafts suitable for and to you?
Yeh stiff steel which is what I use now and got recommended to use at golf box aswell.

I have used his clubs a bit as I play with him. He looks after them super well. Cleans after each round. Maybe hits once a week if lucky. Haven't hit a bad shot with them yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I like the look of 919s better too. Just struggling to find somewhere I can get them from
That could be the biggest problem. Mizuno are very good at stock management and never have toomuch excess like a TM or Callaway, so it could be hard.

That could be the biggest problem. Mizuno are very good at stock management and never have toomuch excess like a TM or Callaway, so it could be hard.
They certainly are.

Months before the 921s arw released all of the main retailers dont have any 919s left.

Even online stores like GolfBox don't have them

Oh well...A broken bit of trellis earlier in lockdown from an errant ball....a pane of glass today. Not too bad considering the amount of pills hit.

I was being a bit of a smart ass and moved a long way back from my practice net....tried to hit a low stinger :cool: . Heard at the sound of a ball hitting metal...then a crack and and the sound of glass shattering. The 14 year old cat is still under a bed and may never come out. Guess I won't be posting from the doghouse. Over and out. Scrappy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back