Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

I second these questions. Have been thinking about this but am fearful I'll full swing in my backyard, miss the net or go through, and some poor lady walking down the street will die from a titleist.
Keep clear of those ones with the target circle in them mate! You pay for what you get in this segment.

The Rukket ones are meant to be good - but obviously not cheap.

Keep clear of those ones with the target circle in them mate! You pay for what you get in this segment.

+ something like one of those devices that track how far you hit too. daaaayum that's basically a new set of irons lol

Friday thoughts

Think I might get a new driver.
Mite get a couple of fitting/trial sessions.
Spoke to a mate in the game the other night.

If you want to buy retail golf gear I'd be waiting if you can until Jul-Aug. He reckons there'll be fire sales everywhere when things open up properly due to businesses desperately trying to generate cash flow (both manufacturers and retailers)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a cheap one Ive left outside for the last year or so. Set it up the other week. First shot into it ended up three houses down smacking (luckily) into their fence. Shat myself.

Still goes ok with practice foam/wiffle balls.

Can get an extra 20% off at golfbox at the moment on clearance items

I believe they've taken away the member or join up discount of 10% that you could keep using

Alot of people were getting the best SIM driver for $650

I have a cheap one Ive left outside for the last year or so. Set it up the other week. First shot into it ended up three houses down smacking (luckily) into their fence. Shat myself.

Still goes ok with practice foam/wiffle balls.

It might be too much work but I was thinking down the track if I keep continuing to play and love my golf then I might make my own net. Similar to what some clubs have where the nets only 2m away for some practice swings before tee off.

Inserting some wooden or steel poles in the backyard and buying my own mesh/netting from bunnings that can slide on and off

It might be too much work but I was thinking down the track if I keep continuing to play and love my golf then I might make my own net. Similar to what some clubs have where the nets only 2m away for some practice swings before tee off.

Inserting some wooden or steel poles in the backyard and buying my own mesh/netting from bunnings that can slide on and off

Bed doonas work well too

If you can, get a net that you find clubs have. They are apparently expensive. But quality and an take anything

Bed doonas work well too

Something heavy that will absorb the HEAT from the sheer swing speed!

I've been eyeing off that cobra f9 for $400 using that discount. should i pull the trigger?

DO IT! Imagine when you unwrap it and let loose the first time!

Having the weirdest time with my driver at the moment. Was hitting it fine less than a week ago, probably better than I ever have. All of a sudden, literally over night I can stop hitting low, hooking, powerless shots. So unbelievably frustrating. Almost tempted to just go the 5 wood off the tee all the time. Just cant get the driver right no matter what I do.

Yeah the only problem is I still probably wont be able to swing freely even once we're back playing as my shoulder is still stuffed. Been two and a half months and hasnt shown much improvement. Still, i want to buy the driver haha.
You need to find a good physio and makes sure you do the exercises he gives you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back