Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

I use the fat grips on my putter. I like thin grips on my clubs though.

Nah not talking superstrokes.

Oversized grips on irons and woods.

Does BF have a marketplace for golf gear on these forums? I have a brand new Cleveland Elevado putter still in wrapping and looking to sell as I don't need it. Please delete if not appropriate here, or happy if anyone has any advice of good places to sell new stuff.

Am selling it for cheaper than anywhere else I have seen it new.

Does BF have a marketplace for golf gear on these forums? I have a brand new Cleveland Elevado putter still in wrapping and looking to sell as I don't need it. Please delete if not appropriate here, or happy if anyone has any advice of good places to sell new stuff.

Am selling it for cheaper than anywhere else I have seen it new.
Try
Ozgolf

Proshop

Realised that instead of hiring a push cart every time il save a lot of money in the long term by just buying one.

Anyone recommend a decent one for $300ish? Will work out better in the end and plan to keep it long term. Are they all pretty much the same or are there better options?

Clicgear 3.5+ seems to come up a lot online but I've seen there are 4 wheel options too

l
Realised that instead of hiring a push cart every time il save a lot of money in the long term by just buying one.

Anyone recommend a decent one for $300ish? Will work out better in the end and plan to keep it long term. Are they all pretty much the same or are there better options?

Clicgear 3.5+ seems to come up a lot online but I've seen there are 4 wheel options too
lot of mates have the MGI zip navigator. Very good they say.

Clic 3.5 are great, but take your bag in to see how it sits.
Some rub on the front wheel

I own one of these and think it's great. Had it for about a year now and no problems at all.

Then buy yourself a new wedge with the money you have left over from your budget ;)

I got my third M5 head today after the first two were were replaced because of the heads cracking where the face is bonded to the crown. Pretty poor quality TBH.

Merry Christmas to me. Scored a second-hand but barely used Taylormade M6 for $430 at House of Golf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seen new set of Taylormade M6 and Callaway Rogue Irons on sale for around $890 so pretty good deal.

Unsure if I should pounce on these now or if those brands might release new next year and drop the prices even further. I haven't hit either of them either so not sure what shafts to get or if I just buy assuming (knowing) they will be better than my current beginner set.

Seen new set of Taylormade M6 and Callaway Rogue Irons on sale for around $890 so pretty good deal.

Unsure if I should pounce on these now or if those brands might release new next year and drop the prices even further. I haven't hit either of them either so not sure what shafts to get or if I just buy assuming (knowing) they will be better than my current beginner set.
What irons have you currently got?

What irons have you currently got?
The 2017 model of these Strata 12 piece beginner set, total package about $400.

Brilliant beginner set when exploring the game. Very playable but I'm ready for something more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back