Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

I did that ages ago.
Longest iron in my bag is a 7.
Bought a 7W which is my favourite club...can hit it anywhere from 150 to 190 which covers those mid irons.
4R and 3H cover the long irons...so much easier to hit.
Do you get to also use them as a walking stick

Went to a funeral today and got roasted by a priest afterwards. Was in the function area and got my fat ass up and started walking to get a plate of sandwiches...and I hear a voice saying..."I will follow this bloke...he looks like he knows where the food is". Turn around and it's the priest. Come home to cop s**t from you guys lol.

Went to a funeral today and got roasted by a priest afterwards. Was in the function area and got my fat ass up and started walking to get a plate of sandwiches...and I hear a voice saying..."I will follow this bloke...he looks like he knows where the food is". Turn around and it's the priest. Come home to cop s**t from you guys lol.
Scrappy, when in doubt just remember that this chick's husband regularly uses 7 and 9 woods.
1714457285554.png

Not all cowards are 7w users but all 7w users are cowards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not all cowards are 7w users but all 7w users are cowards

In all seriousness ScrappyCoCo you should use whatever equipment allows you to play your best golf and enjoy yourself. That’s the approach I take.

I thought the avg wood was 6.5?

I got a Taylor Made mini driver last week…it’s a ripper
I love the mini driver, my driver gets used very sparingly now as my m8 I goes about 230m but much more accurate than the driver. I’ve got the 13 degree but dropped down 2 degrees. I notice they make an 11 degree as well, have contemplated trying that at 9 degrees and then putting my current one back to 13 and taking the driver out of my bag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back