Analysis Good, Bad, Ugly, and Surprising vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think McHenry is starting to pick up the AFL pace, he did some nice things last year to beat his opposition but then another player catches him holding the ball.
He’s great to have around but cleanliness is better than godliness. Having two pressures isn’t gonna happen every week either. Our coaches exploited Geelong extraction from backline. It’s a different thing for different teams.

I'm surprised at the critiques of Murphy and McHenry.

Murphy has clearly improved his game, some of his stoppage work was outstanding.

McHenry looks like he finally has confidence that he is an AFL player, niggle with execution.

McHenry just needs confidence...he'd have got some today

Our impression at the game was that he played really well. Impacted the contest on many occasions and had some really good moments.
My impression was he was tight on an extract from their backline and got on the back of a couple. Different backline it won’t happen or be the same.
Thank Rahilly intel really cos we rushed the right opportunity

I'm surprised at the critiques of Murphy and McHenry.

Murphy has clearly improved his game, some of his stoppage work was outstanding.

McHenry looks like he finally has confidence that he is an AFL player, niggle with execution.
I don’t think they gel at all. Work to be done there.

On another note, how long has it been since we've had a 2 rookies come in and look good.

Berry and Rowe look at home in the big league
Agree esp with Berry. He would have been tripping balls running with Selwood. Selwood tripped out as well.

I loved the way Frampton got himself involved. He’s no Tex or Fog, but he’s an upgrade on JJ from what I can see. I am concerned about his blonde hair though.

great game by all. Tex was brilliant. That one step from the ruck and goal was amazing. I think having three injuries was the sour note. I’ve watched that bump from Danger a few times now. It definitely wasn’t dirty. Negligent at best, but I don’t think the mrp will be worried about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back