Review Good bad ugly vs Port Adelaide R8 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

You have to admit Jenny, a news story that explicitly says that we were "training with the highlights of the match on the big screen" is a bad look for us.

If it's something else, where we're trying to re-enact bad moments in the match and do them properly, fine. That's not what the news story said. If the news story is wrong then fair enough, but at this stage it's not like there's been any kind of retraction. They had video footage of players literally saying "yeah we do it sometimes, some players use it as extra motivation". It sounds to me like it's pretty much exactly what Channel 7 is saying.

We can't approach every news story with the blanket assumption that the story is false and the media is trying to paint the Crows in a bad light. Unfortunately, we have a long history of making bad decisions as a club, so it is very easy to believe this kind of story when it comes out.
Jesus, not you too. What a load of codswallop. We absolutely bloody can approach every media story with skepticism. The news report ONLY SHOWED the bits that would get a rise. But it's not reporting the whole story, now, is it?

I thought I was on a footy forum. It’s so much more exciting than that.

Cartels, cabals, double agent moderators, moderators running protection, tools and trolls!

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

You can thank me later.

No, you can thank me now.

But hilarious how you selected a group of posters to be included in that rabble. LOL You all know who you are, except Froggy. Don't reckon he entirely fits.

The 'cool kids' would be a more suitable title.
Froggy is the one pulling the strings.

Hes a real Keyser Soze type.

the usual suspects GIF

I hope he doesn’t target you now.

You can thank me later.

But hilarious how you selected a group of posters to be included in that rabble. LOL You all know who you are, except Froggy. Don't reckon he entirely fits.

This is bullshit. What do I need to do to get a gig? I called for the handing back of our license for Blights sake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drugs? No way. I like Collingwood too but that doesn't make me a Collingwood supporter.
The cartel got drugs appointed as moderator. The use him like a puppet to push their agenda, while he also runs protection.

He is in fact a Collingwood supporter.

The cartel is mostly made up of port members. Why would they get a pie supporter elected I hear you ask?

Far less likely to have his cover blown. Theres a natural respect but animosity between the two parties which keeps everything in balance. You know, the whole prison bar thing.

The cartel got drugs appointed as moderator. The use him like a puppet to push their agenda, while he also runs protection.

He is in fact a Collingwood supporter.

The cartel is mostly made up of port members. Why would they get a pie supporter elected I hear you ask?

Far less likely to have his cover blown. Theres a natural respect but animosity between the two parties which keeps everything in balance. You know, the whole prison bar thing.
Sounds legit. 🤷‍♂️

I hope everyone is taking notes before posts are deleted.

So many don’t understand how this place works.
Let's say bad things about Collingwood before their troll mod comes in and ransacks the place.

You can thank me later.

This is bullshit. What do I need to do to get a gig? I called for the handing back of our license for Blights sake.
You guys can be in my club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back