Game Day Good Friday football - the AFL is taking the piss

Remove this Banner Ad

After the Owenfest last night today the AFL gives us.....norf.

WTF. Do they schedule this s**t whilst high (sorry, sorry - injured)? Oh but wait after that we get Freo-Adelaide in the biggest game of who gives a s**t this year.

Looks like we have to wait until tomorrow until the premium teams get to play this Easter.

After the Owenfest last night today the AFL gives us.....norf.

WTF. Do they schedule this s**t whilst high (sorry, sorry - injured)? Oh but wait after that we get Freo-Adelaide in the biggest game of who gives a s**t this year.

Looks like we have to wait until tomorrow until the premium teams get to play this Easter.
Yeah, but Charlie n Harry.
That's worth the entry

Yeah, but Charlie n Harry.
That's worth the entry
Charlie played last night and he was :poo: Harry got dropped from our team because he is also :poo: :(

Charlie and Harry’s do not make good footballers I’m afraid.

I will Lel Norf for about an hour, have a snooze, cook a barbie, then watch a bit of Purpool vs Tex'sRacists before buying a pay movie.

Probably will catch about 90 mins of pretend footy in all.

Jesus would be dissapoint at this serving on his big day.

1711673515174.jpeg

Jazny as a good and not at all fake Christian what do you think of the AFLs scheduling of football on the lord's day?

I mean it slightly better than having Tassie play I guess, but overall a giant serving of :poo:

Blasphemy, Jesus died on the cross for us and there is no respect him anymore by anyone.
He hung around with whores and prior to his death participated in a public flogging and then hung himself up naked with two other dudes in full view of the town.

Kinky *er.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He hung around with whores and prior to his death participated in a public flogging and then hung himself up naked with two other dudes in full view of the town.

Kinky *er.
That's because he didn't judge people. He was also crucified by roman soldiers by orders of a tyrant so did he have a choice about his attire or lack of it?:rolleyes:.

That's because he didn't judge people. He was also crucified by roman soldiers by orders of a tyrant so did he have a choice about his attire or lack of it?:rolleyes:.
Your faith in the fictional man in the sky is noted however this fred is about discussing why the AFL hate the Christians so much they subject them to norf :$

Your faith in the fictional man in the sky is noted however this fred is about discussing why the AFL hate the Christians so much they subject them to norf :$
It's Good Friday.

Somebody needs to be crucified, why not NORF :shrug:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back