News Grand Final at the Craypot

Remove this Banner Ad

For me anyone other than Melbourne. They are a good side but straight up tanking for picks is just still too much for me.

Was interesting watching Gawn directly the week after Nicnat giving the Big O a bath getting very little in the way of hitouts to advantage and a no clear hitout advantage overall from him.

As much as I hate the giner prick Oliver's first half was just exceptional. Was the difference in the game. This is the ridiculous thing, if you were picking Melbourne's side you'd be picking Oliver, May, Lever and Petracca all before you picked Gawn yet pick WCE and first choice even when fully fit is Nicnat.

As stated before the real telling factor is always this. There's 30 seconds left in the match, the scores are tied. Who are you picking for the ruck contest.

26th Sept, Sunday might be a better date for the GF in Perth than the 25th Sept, Saturday as 27th is a WA public holiday. Travelling team can have an extra day for quarantine too (unless both Prelim. are played in Perth)

26th Sept, Sunday might be a better date for the GF in Perth than the 25th Sept, Saturday as 27th is a WA public holiday. Travelling team can have an extra day for quarantine too (unless both Prelim. are played in Perth)

I think they’ve already confirmed Port will host a prelim at Adelaide Oval.

Cant find pricing info for the semi. Can see the map with each category but no pricing to go along with it. Anyone seen anything?

They’ve said the prices for weeks 1 and 2 are the same as last year, so it should be this.

C9600E80-6E2E-443C-A0C0-8D07B24A0FD2.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure!
I assume fans and corporates will not have contact with the players like the general public.
Some special arrangement can be done to make safe if required.
the issue is the fans/corporates who are flying in from Victoria. They need to quarantine for two weeks

I think our premier mentioned a few weeks ago that the GF in Perth is only for current WA residence.
It's not the general fans I was referring to, but the board members, sponsors etc. Apparently that was a major negotiation point and I assumed that the compromise was that they can fly in but have to do the full quarantine. Just a guess though.

I agree that Joe average fan can only fly in if our current border controls allow it

It's not the general fans I was referring to, but the board members, sponsors etc. Apparently that was a major negotiation point and I assumed that the compromise was that they can fly in but have to do the full quarantine. Just a guess though.

I agree that Joe average fan can only fly in if our current border controls allow it
Good point.
Not sure if board members can be classified as working members of the club?

AFL finals 2021: Joel Selwood urges WA footy fans to adopt Geelong as second team for Optus Stadium finals run

Good luck with that Joel. Freo fans might get on board because they know it would give us the shits but I can't think of a single reason a West Coast supporter would get behind BODE.

AFL finals 2021: Joel Selwood urges WA footy fans to adopt Geelong as second team for Optus Stadium finals run

Good luck with that Joel. Freo fans might get on board because they know it would give us the shits but I can't think of a single reason a West Coast supporter would get behind BODE.
Freo has a long running rivalry with Geelong, so they won't be jumping on either. If anything, WA fans will support whoever is playing them. GWS are good that way, as they haven't pissed off too many teams yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back