News Grand Final at the Craypot

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasn't there also been 2 home games suddenly changed to zero crowds outside of the lockdown periods?
Ah yes, that’s a point.

The odds are low, and the last two times we’ve had community cases (that FIFO guy with the weak positive and the truck drivers last week) we haven’t had any restrictions, but when they have come in they’ve resulted in lockouts with no warning, I take the point.

Absolutely hilarious that Eddie was denied entry

Even better that he played the “don’t you know who I am?” card.

Hopefully the response was “yes, you’re the former president of the side that finished 17th”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ask yourself why its even come out that "the application went all the way to the police chief and McGowan" and why the premier felt it necessary to then make statements about Eddie being all upset about it. Just unnecessary grandstanding.
Have you considered the premier commented on it due to the fact that McGuire told every media platform he could about it?

The only grandstanding was done by McGuire.

Green out makes GWS so much easier to barrack for.

Just need Oliver to be suspended and replaced by Nathan Jones, and I'll have two teams to barrack for whose supporters won't be able to fly over to take seats off plebs like us :straining:

EDIT: Unless Port say "* it" and wear their prison bars in the Grand Final. With Eddie stuck in Melbourne. That would be epic.

Not to mention the actual decision to block him was pure grandstanding. Denying one of the most influential media figures to attend the GF who posed no risk to the public whatsoever.

Even reading McGuire’s version of events, the final decision was made by the Police Commissioner, not the Premier.

What about the suggestion that he lied on his form by falsely listing his sons as employees of his company?

Not to mention the actual decision to block him was pure grandstanding. Denying one of the most influential media figures to attend the GF who posed no risk to the public whatsoever.
You do know one of the reasons his application was refused, was because he included his 2 sons as production assistants don't you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back