Greatest endings to a film

Remove this Banner Ad

Am downloading now.....

A lot of people would've watched this film and got to the end and thought "WTF?"..and not understood what's going on.

You will though:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of people would've watched this film and got to the end and thought "WTF?"..and not understood what's going on.

You will though:)

Epic movie. Gibson can really make them!

As for the ending....I saw it coming a mile away....the Mayan temples, giving away the period, and what that sick little girl said about how the Jaguar Man would lead everyone to a new threat/evil. So I was counting on that ending exactly as depicted. Which was an excellent "expected' ending, based on history.

As for the meaning....obviously the whole food chain thing, small fish eaten by bigger fish which in turn is eaten by bigger fish and yet another bigger fish, etc.

Can see what you mean by the beauty is in its simplicity. I wouldn't have thought this movie created much confusion tho??? Why would people go "wtf" at the ending? Reading too much into it?

Epic movie. Gibson can really make them!

As for the ending....I saw it coming a mile away....the Mayan temples, giving away the period, and what that sick little girl said about how the Jaguar Man would lead everyone to a new threat/evil. So I was counting on that ending exactly as depicted. Which was an excellent "expected' ending, based on history.

As for the meaning....obviously the whole food chain thing, small fish eaten by bigger fish which in turn is eaten by bigger fish and yet another bigger fish, etc.

Can see what you mean by the beauty is in its simplicity. I wouldn't have thought this movie created much confusion tho??? Why would people go "wtf" at the ending? Reading too much into it?

A lot of people wouldn't know much if anything about the Spanish or anyone else discovering South America

I just like it because the three of them just stop dead and the two chasers just instantly forget what they're doing and are hypnotised by the visitors.

Like they've just seen living gods/aliens.

Totally unexpected ending for me.

'Twas great!

Not said yet.....but ROGUE ONE had a fantastic ending.

The Vader carnage leading to the chase of the Tantive IV that in the end blends so well to the start of A New Hope made 40 years ago.

For those who haven't yet seen Rogue One don't watch the spoiler...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back