Greatest NBA Jerseys!

tumblr_kvv17vNR9U1qzkeoeo1_500.jpg

Noodz pls.

Sep 29, 2005
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New York Knicks, Redskins, NUFC
I've got that sweet Denver one in white (which i prefer) with Anthony 15 on it. definitely my favourite jersey i own.

the best of all time though is definitely the Atlanta one.

got heaps of time for the old school black orlando one (reminds me of Penny Hardaway and Shaq!)

kaysee

Rising From The Ashes
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Jul 30, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Some utter crap posted above: Jazz (mountains), Denver (Skyline), Bucks( all of them) and Phoenix... please save my eyes.

- Atlanta (with the 'human highlight reel' brooding) is quality.
- Chicago is a classic mainly due to MJ and exposure, but that aside it is a very simplistic and effective design (shorts also).
- Boston... see Chicago.

OK, Son of Skeletor and others....You've asked for it, you get it!

Peter Norfs all time top 5 WORST jerseys

Firstly I'd like to thank SOS for bestowing this honour upon me.

For simplicity sake we are working on traditional style sleeveless jerseys *

There was once a time where people were shiny and happy. Someone thought this be a good idea in mens basketball apparel. Some like the feeling of smooth, silky garments on their skin. I do not. Even Gil agrees

gilbert-arenas_original.gif

The indomitable stewie griffen writes in with his contribution. This led to the rise of the superteam. Jordan had left the building, Pip took his talents to H-Town, who gave Chicago a bag of coal (Roy Rogers and a second round pick Jake the snake Voshkul) in return. Roy dodged a bullet.

This design found its way onto various jerseys in that time. Big cartoonish logo was introduced by Stern to attract young children to the game. Unfortunately for the viewing public all it fleshed out was our eyeballs

Sidenote. In Pips debut, the Rox lost 99-91 to the Lakers. Can see why when your starting guards are Matt Maloney and Mikey Dickerson. Oh Kobe was +14 for the game

b098a2ce0ef05c690aac6015fb33a3d4.jpg

2nd floor. Hardware, childrens wear, ladys lingerie......

I know I said no sleeved shirts, but sometimes ya say "just the tip" and you know that isn't gonna happen.

tptAE4X9lrA8MnWFN8s4Lh7lxiJbXBJ0kDpn64u-HsQ.0.jpeg

I assume the white line is one of those cryptic maps where if you stare long enough shows you how to storm the Capitol.

Long before Lebron and KD snubbed utahs representatives in the all star draft, two hall of famers thought the best way to knock off Jordan and Steve Kerrs Bulls was to wear something so offensive they'd forfeit the series. It didn't work. However, The deep V neck collar, colour scheme and the white mountain range screams wtf. Oh and the "Jazz" font. What's that supposed to be? Oh and the snowflake on the shorts waistband. Yep. Here's John looking rather pissed....."how old Karl?"

merlin_2613480.0.jpg

Why mess with a classic?
Why the need for the whole team name?
What's what "NBA" on the shorts?

1299660385.0.jpg

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
OK, Son of Skeletor and others....You've asked for it, you get it!

Usually this works the other way around.

There was once a time where people were shiny and happy. Someone thought this be a good idea in mens basketball apparel. Some like the feeling of smooth, silky garments on their skin. I do not. Even Gil agrees

gilbert-arenas_original.gif

Agreed.

I think the Kings had an equal faux pas.

1615337710383.png

Long before Lebron and KD snubbed utahs representatives in the all star draft, two hall of famers thought the best way to knock off Jordan and Steve Kerrs Bulls was to wear something so offensive they'd forfeit the series. It didn't work. However, The deep V neck collar, colour scheme and the white mountain range screams wtf. Oh and the "Jazz" font. What's that supposed to be? Oh and the snowflake on the shorts waistband. Yep. Here's John looking rather pissed....."how old Karl?"

merlin_2613480.0.jpg

Why mess with a classic?
Why the need for the whole team name?
What's what "NBA" on the shorts?

1299660385.0.jpg

If you combine both these arguments, I tend to go with the Jordan Bulls' prior Finals opponent to the Jazz.

How to turn one of the best jerseys into one of the all time worst, by the Seattle Supersonics.

1615338093447.png

And in case that wasn't bad enough, here it is in stereo.

1615338148327.png

Back