Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We live in such a dreadful world.

Makes our grumpiness pretty insignificant doesn't it?

Multiple terrorist attacks in Paris, this looks pretty damn serious
I'm absolutely aghast at the subhuman behaviour of the perpetrators. No religion or god promotes the slaughter of innocent people.

Chances are that if I was in Paris I would have been at the Eagles of Death Metal concert - it sounds like what happened there was horrific.

I just hope we don't see more of this s**t in Australia.

I'm absolutely aghast at the subhuman behaviour of the perpetrators. No religion or god promotes the slaughter of innocent people.

Chances are that if I was in Paris I would have been at the Eagles of Death Metal concert - it sounds like what happened there was horrific.

I just hope we don't see more of this s**t in Australia.
Our strong intelligence agencies, defence space and communications technology and links to agencies through the UKUSA network means we shut down plots mighty quick, especially after the Bali attacks.

Absolute pet hate of mine!

Mobile phones aren't going to get you decent footage.

Was at a gig the other week and some tool had a tablet on a selfie stick held up against the crowd shooting video footage about 30-40 metres from stage. I cannot imagine anything worse than watching an hour plus of blurred shipping and abysmal sound.

They won't watch it for more than a minute, because they'd start and go you know what? This footage is s**t.

That ridiculous pseudo scientific 'match predictor' that channel 9 are using in their coverage of the cricket. What's worse is how the commentators are talking up the predictions like they're almost certainly going to occur.

Stick to the car keys in the pitch and the weather wall if you want to dazzle us with science.

...well at least it might be more interesting than these past two Tests ffs...so disinterested I didn't even turn it on today.

Its like watching Hawthorn play the Lions.
It's the pitches, shockingly bad.

I have headphones for this purpose now because I simply cannot zone idiocy like the shite that comes out of their mouths out.

There are many aspects of public transport that s**t me.

if the train is packed and your standing and then someone seated near you gets off, sit down, don;t continue to stand in the aisle, it helps no one.
I would rather sit in an hour of traffic with my own music playing than catch the train or tram if I can help it. I used to get the train to uni every day and found myself almost homicidally annoyed by people's rude behaviour.

It is not necessary to make phone calls the entire way to your destination talking as loud as possible; to have your music so loud another carriage can hear it or to do revolting things like cut your toenails, pick your nose or eat smelly food. Public transport makes me hate the public.

Do Owles fight?

If so I reckon that would be pretty cool. Not in a horrible utensil fighting/betting way.
Cool like watching two predators having a bit of a crack.

I wonder what species of owl would be the winner in some sort of last owel standing battle?

Probably that fake porcelain. I reckon that could take a bit of a beating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twinkletoes nailed the trucks/ idiots driving below the speed limit in the right lane. Yesterday I had this idiot determined to get in front of me in the right lane so she cuts me off as I was approaching causing me to brake pretty hard and then proceeded to drive at 10 ks below the limit. You ******* selfish campaigner. Got caught for about 3 ks behind the clown.

I'm really starting to dislike everyone at the moment. So much tripe on Facebook about Paris, not the actual attacks, but just all those flags and people sharing stories about people having a go at Obama and how its supposedly his fault. I've had enough of this s**t.

café staff who think they're too cool.
Just turn your ratsh&t music down and bring me my coffee. I know I'm old and no longer cool, but just humour me.
Yeah, it's not like your patronage at their café is helping to pay their wage or anything.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back