Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw Paul Keating today on TV and he looks old.
Jack Thompson the other night.
Springsteen pic even from 2006 still looks fit.

Aging seems to accelerate past 60 yeh?

Just creeps up and goes bam...you grey now.
I grew a lockdown beard. It was a distinguished shade of.... pewter??? Yeah. Something like that anyway.

Gasometer has Kat got hayfever conditions?

I'm over it already.

Kat?

Greater Mooroopna ta thx

To answer your question me no but there is canola as far as the eye can see...yellow everywhere.

Oh, and saw two big Roos this morning on the bike.

I'll do it if I get to start another GD thread. You can never get enough pussy cat shots in the first page of a GD thread 'eh?
As long as you have Dick, anything is possible on BigFooty these days.

Dick Smith. He make millionaire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a new work car delivered while I was working today, the current one has 365,000 on the clock.

A big * off 4×4 Colorado, I was told.

Get home and its in the driveway. Look at it and there are several dings and scratches and NSW plates on it. Open the door and an confronted by a layer of orange dust everywhere. The seat covers were putrid. But at least it had 4 brand new car mats.

Turns out it has 110,000 ks on it and came from Gunnadah. Spent the next hour sending terse emails to the bosses and organising cleaning.😡

Is that an euphemism?
I don’t know but I wish I hadn’t posted that because he has the brazen bits on the Coronavirus Thread and will come in here and rip me another new one to join the other 43 he has given me.

Or I am most likely on ignore...again

I don’t know but I wish I hadn’t posted that because he has the brazen bits on the Coronavirus Thread and will come in here and rip me another new one to join the other 43 he has given me.

I think hes been marching out of step a bit lately, even by his own lofty standards.

You are alright Gasometer 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back