Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you be reprising your best Courtenay Cox impression on stage again Gaso?

tumblr_mrupe3t2be1qz8x31o1_500.gif

Looking after my mother-in-law's two cats while she's off to celebrate retirement. Go to the spare room to grab a North jumper for a work dinner and notice they're all wet. And stink. Of cat piss.
Two washes later and I'm really not sure that the odour has gone.
image.jpeg
Cats suck. Dogs rule.
PS: Partner is a rabid Cats fan. Is this some sort of sign? Dunno. Anyway, Go Swans.

Looking after my mother-in-law's two cats while she's off to celebrate retirement. Go to the spare room to grab a North jumper for a work dinner and notice they're all wet. And stink. Of cat piss.
View attachment 291912
Cats suck. Dogs rule.
PS: Partner is a rabid Cats fan. Is this some sort of sign? Dunno. Anyway, Go Swans.
Being that it's a dinner and all, I assume that you'll be going the collared option on the left.

View attachment 291912
Cats suck. Dogs rule.

Douse the lot in this stuff and let it work its magic for a few days before washing or you'll struggle to fully remove the odour Kangayroo. It breaks down and neutralizes the odour causing acidic enzymes very well. We've had to utilise it many times over the past couple of years due to bloody cats piss on a couch. We'd tried everything prior to this without total success. Now we don't even need to use it as it rids the smell completely so the cat is never heading back there to piss again.

JFCAdvancedSO_FamilyShot.ashx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember a mate's funny story from years back, when he and his missus were living in a remote community in FNQ.

With little to do, most Saturday nights were spent listening to music and getting pissed at home, and often drunk calling me.

This one Saturday night, his missus hit in particularly hard and threw up all over the floor. He decides to clean it up immediately, in spite of his pissed state. As he begins, the dog wanders up, has a sniff and pisses in the pile of vomit. This charming act overwhelms my mate, who then begins to unleash his guts into the sea of spew and dog piss.

As you would, he thinks * this, I'm going to bed. Only to have to deal with the festering crime scene the next morning.

Douse the lot in this stuff and let it work its magic for a few days before washing or you'll struggle to fully remove the odour Kangayroo. It breaks down and neutralizes the odour causing acidic enzymes very well. We've had to utilise it many times over the past couple of years due to bloody cats piss on a couch. We'd tried everything prior to this without total success. Now we don't even need to use it as it rids the smell completely so the cat is never heading back there to piss again.

JFCAdvancedSO_FamilyShot.ashx
found this to be the best solution to cat problems, live in the country & there is not a cat for kilometres..................now

Magpie swooping is out of control this year in Katamatite South.

The rains have brought out a lot of nests.

The squawking ones are ok...you know they are coming and can wave them off.

But the stealthy ones are little campaigners.

They are gone before you know it and graze past your head.

Good luck to your beak if you hit my helmet silly.

I remember a mate's funny story from years back, when he and his missus were living in a remote community in FNQ.

With little to do, most Saturday nights were spent listening to music and getting pissed at home, and often drunk calling me.

This one Saturday night, his missus hit in particularly hard and threw up all over the floor. He decides to clean it up immediately, in spite of his pissed state. As he begins, the dog wanders up, has a sniff and pisses in the pile of vomit. This charming act overwhelms my mate, who then begins to unleash his guts into the sea of spew and dog piss.

As you would, he thinks **** this, I'm going to bed. Only to have to deal with the festering crime scene the next morning.
For a moment there I thought you were going to go with the old Rodney Rude gag about the bloke who was getting on it and parks a tiger on his dog, looks at the spew covered dog and says "Don't remember eating that!"

Magpie swooping is out of control this year in Katamatite South.

The rains have brought out a lot of nests.

The squawking ones are ok...you know they are coming and can wave them off.

But the stealthy ones are little campaigners.

They are gone before you know it and graze past your head.

Good luck to your beak if you hit my helmet silly.
I hear your pain :( But they haven't started here as yet. So far. I did see a meme regarding wearing a hat with an AFL cup on it. The Magpies won't go near that .........:D

Reflecting.
I was a young man when North won its last premiership.
My 17 year old daughter was born in 99.
My second daughter was born in 2005.
They both love the Kangas.
How old will they be when they see North win one?
Will my girls have kids before they see a premiership?
This is getting beyond a joke now.

Reflecting.

Don't know.

But when it happens its gunna be good.

Reflecting.

There are 16 to 18 sides, and we are now 17 years past our last one. Not really beyond a joke, had we have won one since then we would be ahead of the curve.

Hey guys, with all respect I think you are missing my point.

Discomute - if we are satisfied with a target of one premiership every 18 years then we should just hand in our licence. We are in a rebuild phase now. It may be 4-5 years till we win one. At what stage will it become unacceptable? 20 years? 25?

Kangayroo - you're not making me feel much better either. I don't really care if only 8 other teams have won it since 99. Other than last year (sort of), we haven't even looked close in that time.

I'm just grumpy and the glass half full stuff is starting to wear off for me.

Can't wait for Bathurst. Go GRM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back