Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Voight is no spring chicken either, but i love Mickey :p
I remember seeing an interview with Jon Voight a few years ago when he said he was looking forward to getting older as his sagging face would give him more range as an actor. He totally nails the role of old dude trying to be a younger dude in Ray Donovan.

I remember seeing an interview with Jon Voight a few years ago when he said he was looking forward to getting older as his sagging face would give him more range as an actor. He totally nails the role of old dude trying to be a younger dude in Ray Donovan.

Mick is so delusional it is cringeworthy lol.

The actor who plays Terry is English ...seen him in a few Uk shows...he plays Terry faultlessly.

The actor who plays Terry is English ...seen him in a few Uk shows...he plays Terry faultlessly.
Eddie Marsan, great actor. Perfectly cast in the role of Cliff Blades in the movie adaptation of Irvine Welsh's Filth.

On the topic of Irvine Welsh, his latest book The Blade Artist is well worth a read. Reintroduces everyone's favourite psychopath from Trainspotting, Frank Begbie.

I seemed to have upset some people on the Melbourne board View attachment 263235

Local activists have saved a 94-year-old lemon scented gum tree in Parkville overnight.

They awoke to the sound of chainsaws around 2am on Tuesday.

Local resident Sue Freeland is determined to save the tree, she spoke with Justin and Kate.

"My instinct was to go and stand under the tree."

"One person against all of this, putting myself at the base..." - she told 3AW Breakfast.

The tree has been earmarked to be cut down as part of the CityLink Tullamarine widening project...

Local activists have saved a 94-year-old lemon scented gum tree in Parkville overnight.

Local resident Sue Freeland is determined to save the tree, she spoke with Justin and Kate.

"One person against all of this, putting myself at the base..." - she told 3AW Breakfast.

The tree has been earmarked to be cut down as part of the CityLink Tullamarine widening project...

Well that's a relief

Good on 'em. There's s**t timber in a lemon scented gum anyway, not worth the fuel to chop it down. And although I'm all for removing weeds in the bush I don't mind them in suburbia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To add my little baby boy to my private health insurance I've been quoted at $4920 per year.
You have to be f...ing kidding.

That's bloody ridiculous. Time to shop around for a new insurer I reckon, or at least threaten to leave your current one.

Have been watching a marathon of Curb Your Enthusiasm, the episode where Larry puts an obituary in the paper for his Aunt, and they make a typo of replacing the A with a C had me in stitches, :p this is a very under rated comedy.

Did you get into Eastbound and Down?

Currently getting lols out of Silicon Valley.

These aggravated burglaries in Melbourne are disturbing.

I head home each night unsure if I'll be burgled or carjacked. Riding my bike post midnight on main roads I'm also becoming fairly used to witnessing police car chases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back