Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw on the interview that jake lever is from romsey. Isnt that another suburb of Katamatite ? Dont we know the mayer up there?
;sternlook
BT lives in Romsey, that's why he carries on like a bigger than usual tool about all things to do with "Jakey" Lever.

It's a good 3 KFC Twister drive from Katamatite.

BT lives in Romsey, that's why he carries on like a bigger than usual tool about all things to do with "Jakey" Lever.

It's a good 3 KFC Twister drive from Katamatite.

Good to go back to the old zoning. Always followed Wang. rovers and how their season was tracking. Never understand how * got blokes from Ringwood though..

Last edited:

Good to go back to the old zoning. Always followed Wang. rovers and how there season was tracking. Never understand how * got blokes from Ringwood though..
i think you had a metro and country zone, we got players from the basin/boronia area.

how we got Peter Bell via korea and freo is a little harder to fathom though :)

bloody missus goes to melb for the day then messages me i have to move her horse grrrr

i was toying with the idea of nipping down the local footy later on this arvo :-(

bloody missus goes to melb for the day then messages me i have to move her horse grrrr

i was toying with the idea of nipping down the local footy later on this arvo :-(

Just put some water out.

It might not drink....but you can lead it.

one of your better games gaso?

i always blamed 10min 1/4s for the lack of possies in my junior days.

Actually that was typically a normal week.

Played on the wing the last year (u16) after speaking up at the Coach at 1/4 time after i had got some touches and a goal, early in the season and went on to play a few BOGs then quit it all together.

From that request i realised you may as well ask the question because the answer could be yes.

Problem was I always playing a year above against bigger lads...so i did like bench warming most games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G.A.S from Myrtelford, no ?
lets just say GAS Myrtelford days stem from when he was a guest of her majesty up there,i know blokes that played in drouins premiership when gary was about 15, he pretty much won it of his own boot they say. but pretty much the ablet family farm was near longwarry, just up the road, Ben and Harry Mckay along with saint bob of western and trent hotton were more notable blokes to have spent a bit of time down western park more recently.

older school warragul players would have plied their trade down at logan park/warragul showgrounds before football was moved to western park due to the dog and trotting tracks making logan park a spectators nightmare. not to mention it was a half marathon to get from the changeroom to the oval.

still have fond memories of climbing all over the dog starter stalls and making sandcastles on the dog track when the old man took me down there to watch a game, prolly much to the greyhounds club curators distain.

lets just say GAS Myrtelford days stem from when he was a guest of her majesty up there,i know blokes that played in drouins premiership when gary was about 15, he pretty much won it of his own boot they say. but pretty much the ablet family farm was near longwarry, just up the road, Ben and Harry Mckay along with saint bob of western and trent hotton were more notable blokes to have spent a bit of time down western park more recently. older school warragul players would have plied their trade down at logan park/warragul showgrounds before football was moved to western park due to the dog and trotting tracks making locan park a spectators nightmare. not to mention it was a half marathon to get from the changeroom to the oval.

Never realised Liz & Gary were that close. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back