FTA-TV Guardian readers top 10 Simpsons episodes.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's now been bad twice as long as it was great.
Not sure that's quite fair. Seasons 1-10 approximately are obviously excellent, seasons 10-15 were not as good but still have some very good episodes mixed in there, they just seem worse because of the high bar that was set earlier. I haven't watched it for a couple of years now, but even around season 20, you'd get some episodes that were better than many sitcoms running around now, the problem being there was a fair bit of dross either side.

No mention of "Weekend at Burnsies"

Homer has his eye pecked out by crows. Get's prescribed medicinal marijuana. The scene where he goes to work. Everything in vibrant colours, he cuts himself shaving and rainbows come out of his skin. He gets in the car and it just lifts off and flies him to work :D

Then he gets made Vice President cos he laughs at all of Mr. Burns' jokes. Love it.

Another cracker.
Vegetarian Lisa.

Too many good episodes.

Not sure that's quite fair. Seasons 1-10 approximately are obviously excellent, seasons 10-15 were not as good but still have some very good episodes mixed in there, they just seem worse because of the high bar that was set earlier. I haven't watched it for a couple of years now, but even around season 20, you'd get some episodes that were better than many sitcoms running around now, the problem being there was a fair bit of dross either side.

Cop out.

Edit; To all those who have lived in the UK for a while, I know the term "Guardian readers list" may fill some of you with trepidation. Rest assured this list is refreshingly short of muesli and sandals.

So I wonder if my Guarniad joke will fall flat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back