Gubby Allan Quits GWS... Melbourne Bound

Remove this Banner Ad

So you don't have a clue then?:p
images

Whom is the current one?

As far as I'm aware it's Christian Stagliano (I was told the what not the who).

On a side note welcome aboard Gubby considering of course the Tigers have the good oil. They were bang on with Treloar and all, oh wait :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manager Commercial Operations
Thanks!

Cupla things. It's really not his area of expertise is it? His experience is in football operations. Also, I counted 4 GMs already working broadly in that field at your club.

I would have thought his role would be the one Neil Balme now occupies. My feeling is he's more likely to pop-up at the Blues as he and SoS worked closely at GWS in team and list management.

Time will tell.

Thanks!

Cupla things. It's really not his area of expertise is it? His experience is in football operations. Also, I counted 4 GMs already working broadly in that field at your club.

I would have thought his role would be the one Neil Balme now occupies. My feeling is he's more likely to pop-up at the Blues as he and SoS worked closely at GWS in team and list management.

Time will tell.
I don't think it's his area of expertise neither, but it was what was mentioned on 3AW today by someone who rang the rumour in that he was leaving.

My first thought was Balme's position, but Balme looks entrenched there. So until we hear an announcement, if indeed there is going to be one, it's all speculative.

It wouldn't surprise me to see him at another club. I've met Gubby a few times when I lived in Brisbane. He likes a challenge. He likes to make things happen. There are a few clubs that could use him.

Thanks!

Time will tell.

3 of them are contracted full-time to facilitate behind-the-scenes deals with the umpires, the other is for AFL fixturing. We needed one more to make sure the media stay in line this year when Cloke kicks 0.10 in a single game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back