Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S30 Team Thread | Catman Medal Presentation - Sunday 20/12 @ 7PM AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

Although, maybe we were just rubbish captains and Barrybran is the real deal?

We were undefeated through the pre-season...
Barrybran would have to be the second coming to pull this off, and even then I find it hard to believe

Although, maybe we were just rubbish captains and Barrybran is the real deal?

We were undefeated through the pre-season...

Gimmie half a season, should be easier than that flag I got us.

My almost 3 year old daughter discovered Gumby tonight and came to show me.
She was very happy to find that it was my team. (Although disappointed she couldn't watch them)

She was very happy to find that it was my team. (Although disappointed she couldn't watch them)
Did she pull it's arms and legs off?

I can't wait to hear the daycare stories regarding your career as a Gumby

Or is this warning signs there's a pony request in her future?
Probably ! she is spoilt. She's going on a weekend away next week. When she found out she asked if we were going on a plane!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll speak to the manufacturers. See if I can get a rush order.
Arrived for Round 1 I hope? We didn’t even need them for the Tittybong.

Attachments

• 1596009625837.png
    1596009625837.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 39
SFA PSA: QROWNBET HAS RETURNED FOR SEASON 30!

View attachment 922409

Yes, that's right, your favourite betting agency has returned for Season 30 and the hype around the league has never been higher! Make sure to jump in every week to place your wagers, or simply tag me in any thread on the board as there is no bet too obscure for me to give you odds on! Link to thread here - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/qrownbet-presents-season-30s-betting-markets.1244013/
Fake advertising. I don’t have a favourite betting agency.

SFA PSA: QROWNBET HAS RETURNED FOR SEASON 30!

View attachment 922409

Yes, that's right, your favourite betting agency has returned for Season 30 and the hype around the league has never been higher! Make sure to jump in every week to place your wagers, or simply tag me in any thread on the board as there is no bet too obscure for me to give you odds on! Link to thread here - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/qrownbet-presents-season-30s-betting-markets.1244013/
Love your work kdavva74. Looking forward to placing a few bets.

wkvb2FO.png

Entries close this Sunday!!

These ads are getting out of hand. The SFA has sold out to Big Gamble. It's a sad day.

I know. I didn't plan to but felt I had to call it out. Chippybet isn't even holding a competition this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back