Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S30 Team Thread | Catman Medal Presentation - Sunday 20/12 @ 7PM AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd take Yakker but:

1) manangatang would kill me

2) I saw Yak paddle up to every pier claiming to be part of their crew
Good riddance. I have already taken up the ‘overrated, irrelevant poster trying to remain active’ spot on the list. There isn’t room for a second.

That blue star biscuit for sure. Red ribbon and the number 1 is already way too high quality.

Actually would have gone pink personally, as strawberry > bubblegum when talking biscuits, and generic ribbon denotes a cheapness akin to 'I stole this from those rubbish chocolate medals".

Actually would have gone pink personally, as strawberry > bubblegum when talking biscuits, and generic ribbon denotes a cheapness akin to 'I stole this from those rubbish chocolate medals".
Speaking of chocolate medals, I was excited to sign my new Gumbies contract but Barrybran didn’t make it clear I would be paid in those horrible tasting chocolate coins.
Who do I write to to reverse this horrible injustice?

Well I have a feeling that haydo and I have always seen eye to eye in the Sweet FA so I know he will have my back on this one.
******* haydo. I was a champion of the Staring Competition at the Bombers. I move across to the Gumbies and I'm humbled immediately; it took me seven goes to beat him.

If you're as good as haydo I'm gonna have to spend less time on the track and more time in front of the mirror.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to say, but I’ll warrant Barry is super keen on the idea.

So what’s your new number, Cats?
Phone number? Buy me a drink first, PG.

What jumper numbers are available,Barrybran?

In order of preference... 22, 3, 18, 34 or 350 (which identifies the number of knives manangatang and Headless inserted into my back)

Phone number? Buy me a drink first, PG.

What jumper numbers are available,Barrybran?

In order of preference... 22, 3, 18, 34 or 350 (which identifies the number of knives manangatang and Headless inserted into my back)
I like 350 for you, cats. You would look great in that.

I’m a pretty lame player.
okay then. My research begs to differ. You’re one of the things that makes things go and do stuff and THAT is was qooty is about. I’m also drunk and it’s Melbourne’s fault for winning but I’m totes sincere rtyi

okay then. My research begs to differ. You’re one of the things that makes things go and do stuff and THAT is was qooty is about. I’m also drunk and it’s Melbourne’s fault for winning but I’m totes sincere rtyi
Another post that I don’t understand or have any recollection of making

Another post that I don’t understand or have any recollection of making
That has not stopped okeydoke7 from having a lengthy and relatively successful qooty career.

You will be fine. Fancy tasting success at the Gumbies this season? omgfridge and Riviat need a newbie to pick on.

Last edited:
That has not stopped okeydoke7 from having a lengthy and relatively successful qooty career.

You will be fine. Fancy tasting success at the Gumbies this season?
Thanks cats, great offer. I can’t change teams atm because lockdown / stage 3 restrictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back