Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S30 Team Thread | Catman Medal Presentation - Sunday 20/12 @ 7PM AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you should be in charge of finding our club song for Season 30. Suggestions?

If you like songs where we don't have to actually do any singing after we win then I'm your man. This is perfect for us as we then don't have to memorise whatever the Gumbies current club song is.

You don't happen to be a fan of Post Rock and similar styles as well??

Legitimately didn't realise just how disliked NaturalDisaster was until the last few days. Seriously, he makes Ant Bear look like Tom Hanks

hey, you can say I am disliked, but don't insinuate I am more disliked than Ant Bear.. Give me some credit, campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Number 7, arsehole
it's spelled a-hole, you a-hole

arse and hole are both okay and arse hole is okay but a-hole is not?

edit:
okay, I have discovered a happy compromise!

NaturalDisaster - it's spelled arse-hole, you arse-hole

Last edited:
Last edited:
Would rather spend the day with Trump than ever join the Gumbies, mate.
I would also rather you spend the day with Trump than have you join the Gumbies.

It’s a win-win for both of us. You get to have a conversation with someone at your level, and you don’t join the Gumbies.

Some of the bands that you suggested last season are still getting a run. A small band I found called Oh Hiroshima is one who i highly recommend listening to if you're up for something new!

I also found We Lost the Sea's album Departure Song's to be pretty heavy on the feels once you read the story behind each song. They take awhile to build up but it's worth it. This is the album cover and it will make a lot of sense when you listen to the album.

View attachment 912275
Oh Hiroshima are pretty decent. Sort of didn't expect them to be signed to Napalm Records. Surprised I hadn't heard of them, I was looking at Napalm Records lineup a few weeks ago.

Really digging We Lost The Sea. Listened through first time without reading up on the story and it still felt impactful. I'll have to read the story before I give it another spin.

After I had checked them out I clicked through a couple of related videos and I stumbled across this. Artwork caught my eye, ended up staying for the tunes. Though I imagine you've already heard it given your penchant for trawling for postrock goodies.

According to cooney the Gumbies stink.
Why was I not advised of this earlier?

The Royals cut into out lines on the west and Easty decided to regulate eastward, so after the rebranding attempt and checking the foundations we had found out that shenanigans had occurred and corrected it by directing it to the Hawks instead to match colour schemes.

This is a convoluted way to say, not our fault, blame the Royals, but it's fixed now and cooneys concern should be addressed, as like him, eau de toilette is not a great fragrance and it needed to GTFO.

Also, you are correct in that I don't mind, the insurers are kind of a pushover, however;

Done.

Now you are in my debt, my people will be in touch.

This will be charged to your previous account, as such, you will be required to run the B&F for your brief captaincy period in S07 or at leats half arse something and sound confident doing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back