Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 26 - Fresh Clay Mould

Remove this Banner Ad

Got old mate who sits here and does ******* nothing while the club burns for 5 seasons straight and has the audacity to complain about positional changes when the club has been completely rudderless for the length of my entire career.

Not here when the Quiv-Willo-Golly-SM regime bent the club over, not here for two rebrands, not here when the club is carried by 3 posters but is here to demand the forward spot of the one rookie who's shown something at the this club.

Literally ******* triggered. Old heads not helping at all at this club.

Fire UP FOR YOUR CLUB. SHOW SOME FIRE. We just lost a final to the Qooty version of the alt right and only TWO POSTERS ARE HERE OUTRAGED

WHERE IS THE OLD BLOOD!?

DO YOU WANT A CLUB.

OLD HEADS NEED TO STAND UP OR BE DELISTED.

FIRE THE **** UP.

Where is BLERN?!
FIGHT BACK GUMBIES FIGHT BACK.

JUST HAD A FINALS SERIES WHERE WE HAD ABOUT 5 SUPER ACTIVE POSTERS

DO YOU campaignerS WANT A ******* CLUB OR NOT?

**** ME FRYER HAS BENT HIS BACK BACKWARDS FOR YOU ****S ALL YEAR AND ALL WE GET IS BITCHING ABOUT POSITIONS

AT LEAST THE BITCHING IS A SIGN OF A PULSE.

Did half our list die? Wouldn't ******* know!

Can't recruit for s**t because people ******* leave me on SEEEN.

Ask people to join the gumbies and they LAUGH in my FACE.

FIGHT FOR YOUR TEAM GOD DAMNIT

HAVE SOME FAITH in your CLAY BASED GOD.

We just LOST TO THE SWAMPRATS
tumblr_micm7uIIrO1qma32qo1_250.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone,

STATE OF ORIGIN IS BACK!!!

THE STATE OF ORIGIN IS RETURNING AND WE WANT YOU TO BE INVOLVED. All you have to do is head to this thread and fill out this form:

Name (your BigFooty username):
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT):
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition):
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional):

Best and Fairest

Over the next few days you will all be receiving PM's for voting on awards for our best and fairest celebrations.

If you have any ideas for the night or would like to participate in the organisation of the night feel free to PM me.

Best and Fairest

Over the next few days you will all be receiving PM's for voting on awards for our best and fairest celebrations.

If you have any ideas for the night or would like to participate in the organisation of the night feel free to PM me.
giphy.gif

NOTICE

Our best and fairest will be held on the 29th December. It will primarily be a BRAB production.

I strongly recommend marking this bad boy in your calenders.

This better be better than the snoozefest I just witnessed at the hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back