Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 26 - Fresh Clay Mould

Remove this Banner Ad

If there is at least Fryer won't be going to another club to prop them up.

Win-win.
Don't worry, I have taken precautions!

images

Sorry guys but this just isn't for me. I have no idea what's going on and every time I go to check the thread there's another 10 pages to look through. And then I still have no idea what it is I'm meant to be doing. As well, It looks like some of you blokes around here have been falsely accusing me of being somebody else which I'm not. I'm not into childish games.

Sorry guys but this just isn't for me. I have no idea what's going on and every time I go to check the thread there's another 10 pages to look through. And then I still have no idea what it is I'm meant to be doing. As well, It looks like some of you blokes around here have been falsely accusing me of being somebody else which I'm not. I'm not into childish games.

Sorry to see you go mate.

Best of luck in your future endeavours.

Alrighty! I have done a bit of cleaning up with our front posts. Links are a lot neater now.

Well, more importantly, I have updated the posts.

There are links to our previous and current match weeks.

There are seasonal awards listed, along with the links.

And there's a Gumby of the Week Coming! I wonder who it is?

Have at it, fellas! Bears this week, let's get our first win for the season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I’ve hit a nerve. #ruok

PPS. Will it be sent with a priority alert if it’s via email?

No no please, it's been a welcome distraction, the thread's been pretty inactive most of the day, at least generating some 'banter'.

At least we know who he is.

You got rejected by the second most depraved list in the league and got picked up by the first. I don't rank your opinion very highly, I'm sorry.

No no please, it's been a welcome distraction, the thread's been pretty inactive most of the day, at least generating some 'banter'.

I read this as webcam dissertation first...

Leo's a lucky boy indeed.

You got rejected by the second most depraved list in the league and got picked up by the first. I don't rank your opinion very highly, I'm sorry.
You don’t rank the opinion of the guy who has played over 150 games and is going to struggling clubs to help them?

Okay pal, okay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back