• Lachlan Whitfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Perryman

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other - please state.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit harsh on Coniglio. I hope Coniglio responds to the loss of captaincy by having a career best year
Not sure how anyone can take 2020 averages and compare them to other years when the games were litterally shorter then every other season that's been played, of course his numbers were down everyone's were! 2020 was an insane year and I don't really blalme for having not his best season (if you scale his averages up and adjust for normal length quarters then they're prerty similar to the rest of his career) and then 2021 he was very clearly injured and playing through it with multiple injury effected games in there impacting his averages. I don't think GWS were a worse team because Coniglio was captain it just sort of coincided with Leon ball getting pretty unimaginative and tough to watch while there was so much expectation after 2019. If we're really good this year Toby is probably going to get a lot of the credit for things largely out of his control (new coach + more balanced list) and they'll credit his leadership instead which may have some impact (likely small) but the real changes that impact this team is the new coach and players.

Big praise and expectations on Toby from Adam Kingsley

Back