Are the Giants out of premiership discussion now the double chance is gone? ( 2.0 updated page 17 )

Remove this Banner Ad

Are their crowds at home really that much worse than NRL crowds?
I don't know anything about NRL.

How many teams would in the NRL would have such one-sided support as was Richmond/WB v. GWS in a final?

Might have some (small) effect, who knows.

I'm not jumping off the GWS bandwagon just yet. They are a bit of a one trick pony club atm, and I think with these injuries they just didn't know what the hell to do. They'll come good.

I don't know anything about NRL.

How many teams would in the NRL would have such one-sided support as was Richmond/WB v. GWS in a final?

Might have some (small) effect, who knows.
The fact we got to here from an OP about form, is clear evidence this thread has nothing to do with anything except fear, jealousy and hatred.

Mehhh.
How can you know you're heading in the right direction until you attract all three?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew they'd miss Mummy, not this much though.

Proof positive IMO that the ground work around a ruck contest (clearances, tackles, 1%ers) is just as valuable as tap work.

Lobb is a decent tap guy, but he's mediocre at other aspects of ruckwork.

Lachie Keeffe is not a ruckman, despite having the size to be one.

Patton has looked OK in the ruck IMO. Perhaps he should spend more time there, and Lobb can spend more time up forward, using his contested marking ability to greater effect.

Proof positive IMO that the ground work around a ruck contest (clearances, tackles, 1%ers) is just as valuable as tap work.

Lobb is a decent tap guy, but he's mediocre at other aspects of ruckwork.

Lachie Keeffe is not a ruckman, despite having the size to be one.

Patton has looked OK in the ruck IMO. Perhaps he should spend more time there, and Lobb can spend more time up forward, using his contested marking ability to greater effect.
That you Wallsy?

You know nothing of this, and leaping to judgement is dumb

I know you have thrown the word "troll" out more than once, even once in my direction so I know enough to know it is a go to for you. Here is a hint, real trolls should be ignored or made fun of with your superior skills, if you have them.

If you have to state someone is a troll or trolling you have lost. Calling people trolls is the resort of the mediocre. Either ignore them or debate what they are saying. There are thousands of people that will never change their mind on GWS, no matter what happens, or what you do. So the best action when someone is offensive towards something you like is to ignore them or make something funny out of what they are saying.

I know you have thrown the word "troll" out more than once, even once in my direction so I know enough to know it is a go to for you. Here is a hint, real trolls should be ignored or made fun of with you superior skills, if you have them.

If you have to state someone is a troll or trolling you have lost. Calling people trolls is the resort of the mediocre. Either ignore them or debate what they are saying. There are thousands of people that will never change their mind on GWS, no matter what happens, or what you do. So the best action when someone is offensive towards something you like is to ignore them or make something funny out of what they are saying.
I'm not interested in being lectured by you on anything, save your typing fingers.

They may have injuries I agree,but one thing tho Cameron is not the man to take this group for me lacks ideas and game plans.

I see to many nice guys at gws not enough tough ones ready to do the dirty work or under packs maybe besides Green.Sometime footy is not just about talent,but doing the basics right and hardwork gws lacks this.

Good article in the HS today by Jon Anderson about their season. Take out the best rebound defender, AA forward and gun AA midfielder from any team and you’d struggle. Add Scully, Deledio, Kennedy etc. Anyone thinking these injuries aren’t the reason for their current position are delusional.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back