Toast Happy New Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintly31

Cancelled
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Happy New Year to all.

Regardless of whether your festive plans are large or small, with friends or family, just enjoy it!

It's an exciting year ahead as a club in our position.

I'll toast tonight to a new year and a potential North premiership in 2015 to become number 5.

Cheers.

Happy New Year Rooboys and Roogirls hope 2015 is a Royal Blue and White one....

Cheers Saintly31, I'll be doing the same. Roll on the 2015 season and North's success.

Happy New Year Rooboys and Roogirls hope 2015 is a Royal Blue and White one....

Indeed gents, and lets look forward to that for sure!

Exciting times and so important to enjoy family/friend time over this period :thumbsu:

Yes my wishes for a very happy and safe New Year to everyone.

(Though I do find it all a little tiresome having to wade through the six months of off season.)

By the way I'm not a great one for New Years resolutions due to the fact that I've never managed to keep one.

But in 2015 I really intend to make sure I manage to keep one New Years resolution and that is to show some real "sympathy for *essendon".

What a truly noble notion, I'm sure you'll all agree.

(Though I do find it all a little tiresome having to wade through the six months of off season.)

By the way I'm not a great one for New Years resolutions due to the fact that I've never managed to keep one.

But in 2015 I really intend to make sure I manage to keep one New Years resolution and that is to show some real "sympathy for *essendon".

You've only lived through 3,000 of these damn new years, you should smash resolutions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

funny-quotes-about-new-year-e13870750133941.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEARS NORTH FAITHFUL!!!

I agree with you Horace . Not one to make N Y resolutions. But I am making one this year that I am determined to keep. And will put it on here so you can keep me on track with it .
I resolve to never become a rap dancer in South America . :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back