Happy new year!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:confusedv1:Once you start complaining about loud music it's over.. here's ya new outfit FOREVER

View attachment 1580186
Reminds me of the occasion when one of our neighbours called the police a couple of years back, complaining about my youngest son's loud music for his 21st birthday.

This was 9:45pm ........ on a Saturday night ......... on a long weekend :rolleyes:

My wife and I don't like really loud music, but even we weren't too fussed by the volume that night. We've heard worse. Even the police were ok with it, but they had to follow up a complaint. Even had the correct number of people in attendance under COVID restrictions at the time.

Whatever. We moved on.

Anyway, last Thursday night another of our neigbours was up shifting dirt with a bobcat in his backyard (dunno what for - maybe building a swimming pool?), until 2am :confusedv1:
Didn't notice any cop cars turn up to tell him to be quiet.

Guess he's a 40s-something good bloke who deserves a break, not a young hoon who would undoubtedly attract a crowd of good for nothing testosterone fuelled juvenile riff-raff, doing meth and brawling in the streets, who deserves to be shown who rules the neighbourhood!

Guess it shows how judgemental people can be.

Happy new year 🎆

Went to the Strikers T20, they lost so everything normal. Nobody cares because it's disposable cricket and post-match fireworks yay!

Go away 2022, was not a fan. Welcome 2023, do better!

Although as we know ...

Doctor Who Blink GIF by Temple Of Geek

Fireworks going off in the northern suburbs last night .
You can't be complaining about noise on the weekends and especially not on new yrs eve 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back