Preview HARLEY IS BACK! (v Richmond Rd 22)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have no chance but I have to say, you have a pretty good strike rate when it comes to seemingly outrageous predictions... ill probably be ecstatic if he just has 6 kicks though. 6 kicks, 5 handballs, 4 marks, a few tackles and a goal in ~60% game time, somewhere in that ballpark would be a great return i reckon.
No injury is good enough for me!

Tigers are scared. You can tell by reading their thread. They are all talking tough, but it is all fake.

Bennell to kick the winning 6 goals.
Pretty low scoring game if we only need 6 goals to win! (and a bit sad that we'll only have 1 goal kicker)

I think Taberner will get Rance. Probably playing for his career. If he just works on outbodying Rance rather than outmarking him I think he will do okay. You would think he's had some 1on1 coaching from Pav over the years as that was Pav's greatest strength. McCarthy would get destroyed on Rance and I'm not sold on Cox like others here.

I'm so excited for you guys tomorrow, everything went right today with Port winning and with Sydney last night and then Geelong winning was actually a good thing too.

I literally couldn't give a f*** about Collingwood at the moment and don't even know about who gets what pick. I just know too many Richmond supporters that do my head in and need them to lose.

so.....sort of how we feel about wet toast?

By **** how piss funny it would be if we win tomorrow.......it would take Richmondy to a whole new level
They are very confident on the Richmond board and reckon they have the four points already. Round 8 must have been so traumatic they have totally forgotten it.

OK so here's what I need guys.

A massive effort/win from your boys today, then rest up all your players for next weekend's game.

Will deprive Richmond of a top 4 spot and probably means we play them in the first week of finals rather than Sydney at the SCG.

If you could pass that onto Ross Lyon and the other coaching staff that would be great.

A massive effort/win from your boys today, then rest up all your players for next weekend's game.

Will deprive Richmond of a top 4 spot and probably means we play them in the first week of finals rather than Sydney at the SCG.

If you could pass that onto Ross Lyon and the other coaching staff that would be great.
No need to pass it on. Ross and the other coaches regularly read these pages for advice and inspiration. No doubt the message will be through by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We probably need to inject some more talent to have a realistic shot. We'll need plenty of the pill. Maybe a hypo Dermot needling our players or that other dope in the commentary will help peak their performance? I hird you guys might still make finals, so remember to say danks if we win.

We probably need to inject some more talent to have a realistic shot. We'll need plenty of the pill. Maybe a hypo Dermot needling our players or that other dope in the commentary will help peak their performance? I hird you guys might still make finals, so remember to say danks if we win.

Pressure and defence and you've got them. They falter when the pressure is applied. Old style Ross Lyon needs to come out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back