Solved Harvey Weinstein, rapist * CONVICTION OVERTURNED

Remove this Banner Ad

lock him up and throw away the key,put bill cosby in with him

I'm a bit doubtful of a conviction and if not, the women involved will probably launch civil suits against where the standard of burden of proof is lower. Somewhat like Nicole Simpson's family launched against O.J. Simpson and he was found liable.

UPDATED 3:38 p.m./ET, with additional jury requests: The jury in the Harvey Weinstein rape trial has requested to view emails written in 2017 by Harvey Weinstein to his private detectives “red flagging” women he felt were top-priority for investigation. One of the flagged women was actress Annabella Sciorra

blackcat, why is this a miscarriage of justice?
could the <generic> individual receive a fair trial? see: Cardinal Pell.

This is above our pay grade, resides with guild members of the bar.

Only question that has merit is, can one place Weinstein with a cypher/generic example, is this a wilful blackcat conflation fallacy from the top draw.

Justice? Sorry, il Guardina [sic] extracts justice as a letter in the acronym SJW.

Weinstein is no doubt a skilts pudenda*

Which is why male AND female actors/actresses would L.A.U.D him at the Academy Awards.

Sorry, but politics should not reside in Justice and no Justice should reside in politics.

This is emblematic of Society losing its rudder and social mores, but this makes ZERO claim to the guilt or innocence of a potential criminal, the rhetorical generic rape criminal. I am not convinced justice is done for ANYONE other than the shareholders of media companies.

Do I need to leave a qualifier to my grammar or the criminality of men and individuals of male chromosomes who have committed rape crime for time immemorial.

Bomberboyokay should Harvey now identify as a woman so they lock him in a women's prison?

I am not the party who is guilty of conflation.

3rd person plaudits #meds? medusala

Contra Mundum

Last edited:
“You can’t call someone a rapist until a court finds them guilty”?

You haven’t lost your bojo after all these years, sonny.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
cherf you need to update this with more of a service/helping from gobbels[sic]

Chief

medusala would gobbels qualify slash disqualify this from the godwin schema ?

and cherf it is de pfeffel as meds would tell you

But u naively redacted #whitesupremacy #racism #misogyny #whitemalepriviledge can anyone else remember the other buzzwords?

Last edited:
So, you know he’s REALLY a rapist now, right?

hmmm, no, he was a rapist before. you have stumbled at the temporal fallacy.

Weinstein, Pell, their putative rape-acts qua rapes, happened years in the past. I am not suggesting they should or should not, change the statute of limitations.

these people were understood to be problems, there requires a whole cast of actors who bear a degree of responsibility.

cherf you would be aware of the psychology heuristic law, diffusion of responsibility of the crowd.

No one owed individuals a gig as an actor in hollywood, tho the jobs are zero sum, this raises the question, can one absolve responsibility to both the male and female actors who played the game of casting couches?

If he was a rapist, he was always a rapist when he committed the act.

You will correctly point out that i am being a wee bit cute with the truth, you will say i wanted a conviction, a rape verdict. and NOW I am moving the needle ???

And that would be right.

But it would also be wrong.

What would be correct, is I see a rigour. And I may have clumsily fallen fell to my concern of hypocrisy.

I dont think a RAPIST can be determined by a zeitgeist social advocacy.

I dont think Woody Allen's son can determine justice for his sister via advocacy on Weinstein's pursuit.

what is the maxim on justice? justice delayed is justice denied.

I fail to see how rape victims in this scenario, access justice. I fail to see HW accessing justice. If he commits the rapes, get him in jail contemporaneously*.

*yes, multifold reasons why he cant...

but when Society hits an apogee, we seem inable to resist pursuing damage on a macro scale. The individual victims and injustices will still occur even in the societies of utopia. that wont be solved.

but we can always access virtue signallers en-masse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was always a pudenda.

But twitter aint your judge.

If the net is the judge, we have the terrorists who strike the chistchurch mosque.

different sides of the same coin brah
There’s a point where it gets beyond plausible to bleedin obvious.

There’s a point where it gets beyond plausible to bleedin obvious.
Chief, he of unmatched wisdom, put your time in at the bar, be a supreme court judge, tabula rasa tell me lindy chamberlin and harvey weinstein can access a far trial. and pell.

unfortunately jurors plus some members at the bar, aint completely quarantined from this current zeitgeist.

innocent on 98 victims twitter claims, guilty on 2 victims plus potentially the LA victim.

You can parse this whatever way you like it, but THIS IS AN IMMENSE INJUSTICE,

either way...

trial by twitter is the new trial.

Andrew Breitbart aphorism 'politics lies downstream from culture'

I will raise now that 'justice lies downstream' from culture.

If Salem is around the corner, it will infect the court district. Which was the famous jurist who said when talking about a star chamber 'you can indict a ham sandwich'

all you #johnnycomelatelyfcuikngiditswillthinkthisisinjusticeandhedeservestheother977yearsingaol

the was obviously an immense injustice to the other 98 woman and their metoo allegations in the twitter at salem

#NewYorkStatechiefjudgeSolWachtler

over to you the virtue hunters...🙌🙏🖐✍

medusala GuruJane evo Chief Contra Mundum

Last edited:
LA starting extradition too

A kosher ham sandwich
some of the vegan start-ups slaying it in the niche market of vegan kosher lobster and vegan ham.

slaying it

cruelty free meat 🙌🙏✌️️🖐🙃

#Poe's_law

innocent on 98 victims twitter claims, guilty on 2 victims plus potentially the LA victim.

You can parse this whatever way you like it, but THIS IS AN IMMENSE INJUSTICE,

either way...

trial by twitter is the new trial.

Andrew Breitbart aphorism 'politics lies downstream from culture'

I will raise now that 'justice lies downstream' from culture.

If Salem is around the corner, it will infect the court district. Which was the famous jurist who said when talking about a star chamber 'you can indict a ham sandwich'

all you #johnnycomelatelyfcuikngiditswillthinkthisisinjusticeandhedeservestheother977yearsingaol

the was obviously an immense injustice to the other 98 woman and their metoo allegations in the twitter at salem

#NewYorkStatechiefjudgeSolWachtler

over to you the virtue hunters...🙌🙏🖐✍

medusala GuruJane evo Chief Contra Mundum
Justice is as justice does.

Justice is like 100 rape allegations. You never know what you’re gonna get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back