Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Typical Hawforn floggery getting erect from games that don't matter
Geelong losing always matters, not because the event will necessarily impact the team all that much, but with it comes the suffering of Geelong supporters.

Here's to the suffering of Geelong supporters, long may it continue! :drunk:

giphy.gif

I thought we weren’t supposed to talk about 2019? ... went in the same basket as 2008, never to be spoken of again! :p

You've got an active imagination. I'll give you that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Clarko doesn't care about the bushfires. No surprises.

I reckon his club burning down as he stands by helplessly watching is probably more important to the bloke at the moment.

I mean he did hire JOM, the Chode & co to douse the flames in the first place, right? 🤣

Except the Hawks V Saints game is a game dedicated to the bushfires and the Hawks have been to some effected areas to help out and will continue to do so.

How’s Mr 80% losing record in Finals helping out with this bushfire stuff?

No doubt he thinks it’s “Mission Accomplished”

Just like in 89 and 08 it’s a nice try Handbagger, but no cigar. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Except the Hawks V Saints game is a game dedicated to the bushfires and the Hawks have been to some effected areas to help out and will continue to do so.
What areas?

How about you just donate a months worth of pokie proceeds to the cause and help relieve the situation that way, or could that almost send the club broke?

They have Dingey to built. Nothing else matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back