Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The Hawks are undertaking due diligence on the project, which the club says could be up to 10 years away.

Stage 5 of KP will be 5 years old by then and the AFL has probably sent you to the Gold Coast.

At least you'll have the land.
Think of all the pokies you could fit!

I can't seem to find the shitfight Fred, so I'll post here:

I haven't heard of most of them (so they can't be exciting youf) but isn't it strange to have nearly 3/4s of your list out of contract?

Time for another clean out and rebuild?
9cfcd3c87119f610e3f66a20db991596.jpg

I haven't heard of most of them (so they can't be exciting youf) but isn't it strange to have nearly 3/4s of your list out of contract?

Tim O'Brien is still on their list. Lol.

The council has a certain amount of responsibility to make sure the boundaries and access points are up to scratch. Tidying the property boundaries, some landscaping issues, and establishing basic infrastructure as a result of the re-zoning are all elements that the council needs to take care of. We’ll do a lot of that work on their behalf. Unlike the great Cat swindle, there will also be public elements to the project, so the government funding will actually go to the public, not to Frank Costa’s off shore.

The Great Cat Swindle
I like that
And your borders and approaches sound positively delightful, maybe plant some begonias..
So how about the tip itself?

The Great Cat Swindle
I like that
And your borders and approaches sound positively delightful, maybe plant some begonias..
So how about the tip itself?
259FDB39-AA03-4252-B3C2-8ADE272C41D7.gif

It was certainly time for the cheatgrounders to have a cleanout this year.

Watching hawks and cats supporters give it to each other these days is like watching 2 cripples fight. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

The WCE are the Hawks Grand Final 10 goal arse tearings, play toys. :thumbsu:

However feel free to put s**t on the Handbaggers because unlike the Hawks who tear you a newie When it Matters, they lift their skirts and take it dry when its a Handbagger V WCE Grand Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The WCE are the Hawks Grand Final 10 goal arse tearings, play toys. :thumbsu:

However feel free to put s**t on the Handbaggers because unlike the Hawks who tear you a newie When it Matters, they lift their skirts and take it dry when its a Handbagger V WCE Grand Final.
Nobody cares about straight setters anymore, stop bringing up ancient history.

1. Reigning premiers means it’s current, not history.
The Hawks are the Reigning 3 Peaters and will more than likely be that until we all die. :thumbsu:

Current history is the same as ancient history, as an example as soon as I hit "Post reply" this post will be history.

I do get why you have blanked out the two Grand Final arse tearings the Hawks have handed out to the poor E Girls.

I doubt you were even around in 1991 but let me assure you it was as brutal a bending over as 2015 was. :thumbsu:

The Hawks are the Reigning 3 Peaters and will more than likely be that until we all die. :thumbsu:

Current history is the same as ancient history, as an example as soon as I hit "Post reply" this post will be history.

I do get why you have blanked out the two Grand Final arse tearings the Hawks have handed out to the poor E Girls.

I doubt you were even around in 1991 but let me assure you it was as brutal a bending over as 2015 was. :thumbsu:
Hawks are the reigning straight setters as that’s what happened last season. Nothing prior to last season is relevant going into the next. Stop trying to be relevant because you are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back