Game Day Hawks vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matera is havnig a day out! dissapointed... in the final dreamteam game my opp had franklin on the field and i was so happy, only then for me to realise he has metera as emerg! :(

Got a feeling after the win geelong had last night this game turned into an absolute dead rubber for you blokes. just trying to not get injured or suspended

Did Stratton recover better than expected from his knee op? I thought he was guaranteed to be out for at least the season. Good to see him out there.

Lol @ mass hysteria in this thread.

Seriously we are going at 20%. Mitchell is actually hesitating before he enters a pack. Should tell you something about the players mindset.

Love that we finished 3rd on the ladder, but love it even more that the younger players are better footballers than the established ones.

Lol @ mass hysteria in this thread.

Seriously we are going at 20%. Mitchell is actually hesitating before he enters a pack. Should tell you something about the players mindset.

Cheers, Phil. Voice of Reason. We trail by less than 3 goals.

Not only is the cue in the rack, we left it in Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dear oh dear they are like a rudderless ship without Hodgey up there guiding them along. Fortunately for us we can afford to lose

Really good move by the Hawks with no sarcasm whatsoever.

Good to put your younger players in a situation where they can be scrutinised without the assistance of your senior players. You can look good around these blokes at times.

In a situation where they need to fight thier way back. Really good move not just for next week but to see who to give a chance to and who might not be up to it.

Do you think there is anyone who is being exposed or anyone putting thier hand up for more opportunities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back