Review Round 14, 2023: Gold Coast Suns v Box Hill Hawks, 25 June 2023, 12.55pm @ Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Our MSD recruit comes in for his first game. Disappointing to see Jeka ruled out.

Match is at 12:55 prior to the AFL game.

Ins: B. Ryan (debut), B. Macdonald, J. Thorpe
Outs: L. Wynd, J. O’Sullivan (injured), E. Jeka (injured)

Squad: 1. H Morrison, 20. C Wingard, 21. C Stephens, 24. D Grainger-Barrass, 25. J Ward, 26. F Greene, 27. N Long, 29. J Serong, 32. F Maginness, 34. F O’Hara, 35. J Morris, 38. M Ramsden, 41. J Bennetts, 42. B Macdonald, 44. H Hustwaite, 46. B Ryan, 50. D Mascitti, 53. H Beasley, 55. C Porter, 57. J Thorpe, 59. J Rule, 60. E Phillips, 66. C Brown

Emergencies: 61. M Hall, 67. D Murr, 71. L Bryce, 74. L Coghlan, 80. M Sruk

Our MSD recruit comes in for his first game. Disappointing to see Jeka ruled out.

Match is at 12:55 prior to the AFL game.

Ins: B. Ryan (debut), B. Macdonald, J. Thorpe
Outs: L. Wynd, J. O’Sullivan (injured), E. Jeka (injured)

Squad: 1. H Morrison, 20. C Wingard, 21. C Stephens, 24. D Grainger-Barrass, 25. J Ward, 26. F Greene, 27. N Long, 29. J Serong, 32. F Maginness, 34. F O’Hara, 35. J Morris, 38. M Ramsden, 41. J Bennetts, 42. B Macdonald, 44. H Hustwaite, 46. B Ryan, 50. D Mascitti, 53. H Beasley, 55. C Porter, 57. J Thorpe, 59. J Rule, 60. E Phillips, 66. C Brown

Emergencies: 61. M Hall, 67. D Murr, 71. L Bryce, 74. L Coghlan, 80. M Sruk
That is a really good box hill side

Tickets to the main game say the gates open at 2.45pm.

But BH commence at 12.55pm.

Does anyone know if those going to the game can actually get in and watch the ressies before the gates officially open at 2.45pm?

Seems weird that fans can’t get in to watch ressies before 2.45pm.

Cheers.

Does anyone know if those going to the game can actually get in and watch the ressies before the gates officially open at 2.45pm?

Cheers.
There is one gate open for people to get in for the VFL game. I don’t remember what gate it is right now but it should be easy to find when there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is one gate open for people to get in for the VFL game. I don’t remember what gate it is right now but it should be easy to find when there.
Gate 3 I’ve been told.

Thanks for replying mate.

I attended training this afternoon and was told gate 3 will be open. Sam Butler, Finn Maginness, DGB and Fergus Greenes all trained with the AFL team. The BHH squad trained on another oval. Emerson Jeka felt some calf tightness and was ruled out as a precaution. He is expected to be available next week. Only the VFL listed players can play local football so Clay Tucker will not play this weekend. The demise of the development league has had a detrimental impact on young players who are not ready to play in the VFL.

Cheers.
Judging by pictures of Heritage Bank Stadium, contractors went on indefinite smoko break and left out a big chunk of the stadium. I imagine you can wrangle your way into Fort Knox without too many dramas.

metricon-stadium.jpg

Ward to good for this level . Ryan looks awkward and gangly but he has something, we might have plucked one from no where with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back