Hawthorn - Officially the AFL's #1 club.

What would it take for your club to reach #1 spot on the membership ladder?

• An act of God, divine intervention, basically we'd need a miracle.

• Nothing but time, we're already closing in & can't be stopped!

• Hawthorn to shut up shop. We have no hope of surpassing them.

• I proudly support Hawthorn so excuse me while I bask in the glory of this latest triumph.

• We'd need to poach a champion marquee player like Jack Watts.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I imagine there is a certain amount goes back to the home club, I also drink alcohol but I dont drink to excess nor do I gamble my families food money away.

The point your missing with your ridiculous comparison is that there are already strict restrictions on alcohol at games, often it is only mid strength and limited purchases apply, when restrictions such as these are put in place on gambling and they will be then your club will be the biggest sufferer, whereas my club will have the no.1 revenue as your table showed.
Clubs in WA get by without this reliance on pokies, why is the "family club" not moving in that direction?
Well mate I gamble but I don't gamble to excess nor do I drink my families food money away!!!
The point your missing is the comparison is not ridiculous, You've just got a sore bum hole (like most other supporters) from the reamings your team has copped over the years form the Hawks and try and find anything to have a pot shot at them. But I for one enjoy reading all the crying, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside so please don't stop. :)

Well mate I gamble but I don't gamble to excess nor do I drink my families food money away!!!
The point your missing is the comparison is not ridiculous, You've just got a sore bum hole (like most other supporters) from the reamings your team has copped over the years form the Hawks and try and find anything to have a pot shot at them. But I for one enjoy reading all the crying, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside so please don't stop. :)
Reamings, seems like you might have drunk the kids lunch money after all, its Richmond that usually delivers reamings to Hawthorn, no surprise you've always managed to avoid ever playing us in a final, running scared.
Speaking of crying did I mention that we are the reigning Premiers, that always brings a little tear to my eye.

• Richmond and Hawthorn have played 153 times, with the Tigers winning 85 and losing 68.
  • Richmond has won three of its past four games against Hawthorn

While you lavish in your bottom 8 reciprocal Geelong are on track for the Brownlow, Norm Smith and 2018 Premiership. It will be the best individual season of a club in AFL history.

While you lavish in your bottom 8 reciprocal Geelong are on track for the Brownlow, Norm Smith and 2018 Premiership. It will be the best individual season of a club in AFL history.
I didn't know Geelong was eligible to win the Brownlow or the Norm Smith!!

Reamings, seems like you might have drunk the kids lunch money after all, its Richmond that usually delivers reamings to Hawthorn, no surprise you've always managed to avoid ever playing us in a final, running scared.
Speaking of crying did I mention that we are the reigning Premiers, that always brings a little tear to my eye.

• Richmond and Hawthorn have played 153 times, with the Tigers winning 85 and losing 68.
  • Richmond has won three of its past four games against Hawthorn
Well blow me down you seem to be right, Richmond do seem to get up against us (I suppose every team plays there grand final sometime during the year). Maybe the bum hole hurting is from seeing the brown and gold lifting the cup year after year?
We don't avoid playing you in finals its just your usually not good enough to play finals (if only they made it a top 9).
Congrats on your first AFL flag, the first time is always the most special, but anyway lets get back to the gambling v alcoholism thing shall we.

#saveourskins :oops:
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed. Already been over that. But well done, you're only 24hrs behind.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I have a dream scenario of Danger Brownlow, Gaz NS, and Selwood winning the GF after the siren from a very dubious head high free kick.
After we just got 2 KP finals given to us at the last minute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#donatetotheflightplan
You’ll find most clubs will ask their members to donate!

It’s not like Essendon was given a freshly renovated facility and rent it for a $1 a year! then ream the afl and the tax payer year in year out for hand outs! After Jeff managed to have the tassie government spend millions in up grading a stadium for the Whorks as well!

Your a welfare club of the highest order

Our membership dollars go towards the club, not the clubs lawyers.
Or coaches paid not to coach for a year..... from France.

It’s not like Essendon was given a freshly renovated facility and rent it for a $1 a year! then ream the afl and the tax payer year in year out for hand outs! After Jeff managed to have the tassie government spend millions in up grading a stadium for the Whorks as well!

Sounds like Hawthorn winning again :thumbsu:

To their ever increasing legal bills? Nah.

You sound like the envious little brother, and it makes sense.

Hawthorn have been handed everything, as they should, and have a culture of success.

Your club have been booted out by a bowls club, haven’t won a final for an eon, got caught doping, demand donations from members, then set up a shed at the airport and called it home.

It’s pretty damn embarrassing for Essendone really.

I have a dream scenario of Danger Brownlow, Gaz NS, and Selwood winning the GF after the siren from a very dubious head high free kick.
After we just got 2 KP finals given to us at the last minute.
Eff that. Last thing I want to do is copy Richmond's premiership game plan. Plus, we will never get gifted all of our finals at our home ground because we are already too successful, and you need to be a s**t truck for decades to be offered the sort of reach around that the AFL has given the premiers of the last two years.

Eff that. Last thing I want to do is copy Richmond's premiership game plan. Plus, we will never get gifted all of our finals at our home ground because we are already too successful, and you need to be a s**t truck for decades to be offered the sort of reach around that the AFL has given the premiers of the last two years.
Being a top bloke I care about others more than myself.
It's a win win scenario that would make 100% of the football public joyous and being the most loved club in the nation the glory of our beautiful 17th flag would be celebrated by all.

Being a top bloke I care about others more than myself.
It's a win win scenario that would make 100% of the football public joyous and being the most loved club in the nation the glory of our beautiful 17th flag would be celebrated by all.
Hard to argue with it being a win win - I want those other miserable sods to understand the joy that comes with following the greatest team of all, too - but I would rather educate them in playing the game the way it should be played, rather than reduce ourselves to their lacking standards.

First step, manage your injuries and don't expect the AFL to gift you an extra week recovery time before finals. 2nd step, earn your home games and don't expect the AFL to rort the integrity of the competition to help you win. 3rd step, man up at the MRP and take your suspensions for being a dirty campaigner, like credible flag threats do, instead of relying on the AFL to turn a blind eye to head hunting sniper tactics.

I just can't see where the satisfaction comes from holding a flag with Gillon's love juice splattered all over it.

Successful:D:D:D

Hard to argue with it being a win win - I want those other miserable sods to understand the joy that comes with following the greatest team of all, too - but I would rather educate them in playing the game the way it should be played, rather than reduce ourselves to their lacking standards.

First step, manage your injuries and don't expect the AFL to gift you an extra week recovery time before finals. 2nd step, earn your home games and don't expect the AFL to rort the integrity of the competition to help you win. 3rd step, man up at the MRP and take your suspensions for being a dirty campaigner, like credible flag threats do, instead of relying on the AFL to turn a blind eye to head hunting sniper tactics.

I just can't see where the satisfaction comes from holding a flag with Gillon's love juice splattered all over it.
You didnt mention step 4, contact Dank for some of the good stuff?

Successful:D:D:D
Errr, sort of? The AFL certainly were, not sure about you guys.

You didnt mention step 4, contact Dank for some of the good stuff?
Huh, clearly not a way to win anything other than a dodgy brownlow? Just ask the Bombers. Not sure what it has to do with Geelong, though. Certainly nothing to do with the pre-pubescent girl scouts making up half of Richmond's list. Odd comment, really :p

Back