Bumped Hawthorn - the beginning of the end? Will they make the fnals in 2017?

Remove this Banner Ad

Still, it must be hard looking at that yeah? Don’t fib

Hawks have finished ahead of a lot of sides recently. I'm not really happy unless we finish #1 and that hasn't happened for some time, I don't really care which clubs specifically are above us or not, most Hawks supporters have been pretty good about their successful era and haven't been too obnoxious on these forums.

Then there are other posters, like you, who get too sensitive about the slightest comment regardless how warranted it was at the time. I am sure you will mature at some stage though.

Hawks have finished ahead of a lot of sides recently. I'm not really happy unless we finish #1 and that hasn't happened for some time, I don't really care which clubs specifically are above us or not, most Hawks supporters have been pretty good about their successful era and haven't been too obnoxious on these forums.

Then there are other posters, like you, who get too sensitive about the slightest comment regardless how warranted it was at the time. I am sure you will mature at some stage though.
Yeah I’m highly sensitive. You got me

This is our rebuild year, all Hawk supporters dont feel like we’re premiership contenders, in fact if you go to our board you’ll see a lot more pessimism than optimism. Our thought as supporters has always been 2019/2020 and onwards, 2018 is simply a nice prelude and nicer surprise.

We are rebuilding on the run, we will be better next year and we will be competing genuinely for a while after that.
It's a good year for the Hawks. I guess I don't quite see the talent to take them up in later years, especially after a few key retirements; feels more like a team that will always be there and abouts without getting over the top, but I don't watch as much Hawks man, obviously.

That doesn't make what I said and in the circumstances that I said it incorrect.
Good for Hawthorn that they improved on that showing. Want a cookie?

565289-tlslargelandscape.jpg

Go Hawks! You stuck it right up 'em!

That's what you did!

You stuck it right up them!

Yeah Worp.... embarrassing. Burgers... embarrassing, Mitchell a nothing and JOM s**t for the money you’ve wasted on him.
and yet we are still above you on the ladder.

It's a good year for the Hawks. I guess I don't quite see the talent to take them up in later years, especially after a few key retirements; feels more like a team that will always be there and abouts without getting over the top, but I don't watch as much Hawks man, obviously.

Adding a player like Stephen Coniglio might change things. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitchell is both, JOM's a country bumpkin blinded by Melbourne's bright lights. I figure Coniglio got enough of that in Sydney. Time for him to come home ;)

Any team would be lucky to have a player like Coniglio who can take a good midfield to being a great one in an instant.

<blah blahblah>

The list is complete s**t. I hope to god you persist with this moronic list management strategy - you'll be anchored to the bottom for years.

We'd much rather have a list management strategy where we finish 10th. That's true genius :drunk::drunk:.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back