Heathcote District FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there the chance that country clubs not as hard hit by sponsors and the covid may be stronger than metro and regional clubs due to ag industry less affected? 2 of squares best players have left, will more bfl and gvfl players come to the hdfl?

Depends what the salary caps are set at I guess old mate. Clubs like Mounts and Colbo will be able to generate revenue from their farming programs I’d say which will be a benefit but if the HDFL cap is slashed then it will mean that they won’t be able to spend all that revenue

Is Darren Walsh still coaching Mounts?

Is Darren Walsh still coaching Mounts?

Yes he is...joint coaching with Adam Baird this upcoming season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will no doubt upset Roota whom claims to be the king of scoops on player movements but I have good word that recently retired Suns player Peirce Hanley will play a few games for North Bendigo in season 2021, you heard here first folks!

Hi guys, moving up to bendigo area in the coming month, looking at joining a loddon,heathcote league club,
I’ve played senior footy when younger in the ballarat fl,
Just turned 30 and looking for a lower league to play, any one suggest some clubs ? Been thinking maybe Huntly or white hills in the hdfl, or marong in lvfl?
cheers.

Depends what you are after mate, are you looking to play seniors or happy playing twos? How important is the social side to you?
Hi mate , I’m just keen to play and and train , if I play ones I’m happy, I’ve got one more go before I get to old ! I’m just on 30 now.
but keep fit,
Social is important but just after some good blokes to enjoy and beer with to.

Hi mate , I’m just keen to play and and train , if I play ones I’m happy, I’ve got one more go before I get to old ! I’m just on 30 now.
but keep fit,
Social is important but just after some good blokes to enjoy and beer with to.
That’s the way mate! I know white hills have been going flat out with their pre season as they see themselves contending for a flag. Huntley not being as strong would be a bit more relaxed atmosphere, as would newbridge being in LVFL. The travel to newbridge might turn some people also

That’s the way mate! I know white hills have been going flat out with their pre season as they see themselves contending for a flag. Huntley not being as strong would be a bit more relaxed atmosphere, as would newbridge being in LVFL. The travel to newbridge might turn some people also
Yeah I’ve seen on the socials, white hills look like they are recruiting a bit! What’s new bridge like as a club ? I know they won it Afew years ago.

Hi guys, moving up to bendigo area in the coming month, looking at joining a loddon,heathcote league club,
I’ve played senior footy when younger in the ballarat fl,
Just turned 30 and looking for a lower league to play, any one suggest some clubs ? Been thinking maybe Huntly or white hills in the hdfl, or marong in lvfl?
cheers.

Some others will help here but I’ve always looked at how the seconds have performed over the last few yrs. Shows that the whole club is committed and along for the ride.
It’s all good to have a real strong Senior side but if the seconds are struggling I’ve always found that the club has not real connection.

At 30. Enjoy you footy.

Colbo would be my suggestion

Some others will help here but I’ve always looked at how the seconds have performed over the last few yrs. Shows that the whole club is committed and along for the ride.
It’s all good to have a real strong Senior side but if the seconds are struggling I’ve always found that the club has not real connection.

At 30. Enjoy you footy.

Colbo would be my suggestion
Yeah absolutely agree with you mate ! Yeah I just want to buy into the community! I’ll check colbo out mate ! 😝

Remove this Banner Ad

Back