Hi...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could always start a Limbo Club group in the 'groups' section?
We'd have to give it a code name, if it was just called TLC w***ers anonymous Fred and the gang would shut us down in double quick time.

We could be like a secret society, we wear hooded cloaks and preserve the truth for those that are ready to learn it.

I got dibs on being the freaky tough albino enforcer

The Introductions board will see a surge in popularity and eventually become the place to be on BigFooty.

I have done the same.. look down the bottom of the list and either venture in or see what the latest thread is.

Obviously Chief, the most stable genius,'s big plan.

I'm finding that my Bigfooty reading has dropped sharply since TLC went off-shore. It's disappointing.
Quite true, which is a shame. I don't visit the new one nearly as much as I used to visit the old on either.

We'd have to give it a code name, if it was just called TLC w***ers anonymous Fred and the gang would shut us down in double quick time.

We could be like a secret society, we wear hooded cloaks and preserve the truth for those that are ready to learn it.

God damn it :mad:.

We could call it CTL - I'm sure no-one would notice :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love the off season.....not that I would know, but I can imagine....
Convenient that your memory only goes back to 2007. I'd imagine that dementia would serve you well from time to time. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back