Competitions Hitler / Laughing man videos

Remove this Banner Ad

I have seen a few of the Hitler / Laughing man videos floating around, some of them are absolute gold, so why not make a competition of it during the off season?!

Using the link below, you can create your own Hitler reacts video or the Laughing Spanish Man video with your own subtitles.

http://www.captiongenerator.com/make-a-hitler-reacts-video

Competition rules:
1. Must reference BigFooty in some way (e.g "those flogs on the main board never thought we could win") at some stage in the clip so we know its been made from scratch and not just an already existing video.

2. Must be football related and tie back into Richmond in some way. Can be anything from the Grand Final, Dustys contract, our recruiting, previous trades etc.

Once you have made your video, post the link in here. Video with the most likes by the 3rd of November wins!

Can't wait to see what people come up with.

NOTE: When clicking on the links to watch videos, you may have to enable the subtitle feature on the player, its one of the main buttons though.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how do we embed these so it comes up like a normal video to watch?
I think we'd have to upload them to YouTube. Even then, I'm not sure that the subtitles will come up.
You can watch them on caption generator site. You may need to turn on the subtitles using the little button in the bottom right of the window.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back