Hitman 2

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my favourite series, have never missed a game with Hitman 2016 a glorious return to form.

Will pick it up when done with RDR2

Love the hitman games, blood money still one of my all time favourite games.

The 2016 reboot of the series was fantastic, and the reviews for this one are very positive so I have no doubt it will be another great hitman game.

Too many games to play so happy to wait for this when it is nice and cheap. Looks good though.
yeah true. The backlog of games atm is insane!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

One of my favourite series, have never missed a game with Hitman 2016 a glorious return to form.

Will pick it up when done with RDR2
milk it milk it
episode format
not 4 me and not anything constructive for the game

This game is fantastic and is what a videogame is all about. Pure fun, doesn't take itself seriously, heaps of replayability.

Have completed the first 2 levels, each about 10 times and still only 50% of challenges done on each.

This game is fantastic and is what a videogame is all about. Pure fun, doesn't take itself seriously, heaps of replayability.

Have completed the first 2 levels, each about 10 times and still only 50% of challenges done on each.
Is it similar to Hitman (2016 game)?

I am playing through that now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the way they have released with episode crud and upside inverted down chronology has me lost
i picked up hitman 2 yesterday under the assumption it is the full game of all the episodes

excuse me while i bitch
bought the game yesterday
17 gig " update "
i live semi rural nsw north coast.....i might die before this is done d/l

the way they have released with episode crud and upside inverted down chronology has me lost

Yeah this.

I always wanted to try the game so I got it last month for about $30, I won't complain too much as I've only done 2 missions but I don't like the setup of selecting the missions to complete how you want, it doesn't give me any flow to the overall storyline.

I just completed the mission in the jungle and took out the female target by shooting her in the head while she was surrounded by 4 guards, I just ran off for about 30 seconds and was able to get away haha.

I didn't mind the Miami mission but the game has it's flaws early with characters just walking around in the same loop and stopping in one place just waiting to be killed it feels like.

I will do a few more missions and see if it changes my mind!

I had Hitman 1 & 2 on PS4.

I bought the standard HM3 version, I thought I could play through those levels but it's saying I need to buy those games. Am I doing something wrong?

First thing I would ask is did you buy the games on the same account?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back